Rate Moroccan women who rejected me

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20231216 223931

Sketch 1702836604589

She viewed my profile after I liked her. That means Im not subhuman. She could've liked back but instead skipped. I'm not Chad enough. She's 5'3 I'm larping 5'9.

@KING REIDYZ does your sister look like this?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Crisick, rand anon and 6 others
Ooooo Muhammad fai schiffffff

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, try2beme and kebab
Built for London Bulls

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, sportsmogger and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and yeeyeeslayer
Looks like a tranny

@the BULL would have hit.

@WishIwasChico @diamondbill @Oogwayminator @Ricky212

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diamondbill, SecularIslamist, WishIwasChico and 2 others
ugly slut

• JFL
Reactions: kebab

Women are the bull only nowadays

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, WishIwasChico and kebab

Property of the big bull cock he would fucking destroy her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, kebab and SecularIslamist
Lol she just looked at your general direction (profile) and skipped over. Apparently this was enough for you to make a thread about her. How pathetic are you? :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If she physically breathed in your direction I bet you would cum in your pants too lol.

She's way too good for you my lil nigga. How about you be a man and at least have the decency to act like you don't care, at the very very least? No wonder you're incel.

Gone are the times where big daddy Islam covered your beta ass by brainwashing girls into respecting their husbands, you have to earn that respect now. And guess what? You don't earn any by your own merit. Hahahahahaha :lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is what happens when a previously protected manlet class gets judged by their own merit. Hahahahahaha hahahahaha HAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA :lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::lul::feelsgah::ROFLMAO::LOL::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::feelskek::feelskek::lul::feelsgah:
Images 3

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and the BULL
Lol she just looked at your general direction (profile) and skipped over. Apparently this was enough for you to make a thread about her. How pathetic are you? :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If she physically breathed in your direction I bet you would cum in your pants too lol.
Yeah it's a positive. I've made multiple accounts femcelfish, staceyfish and chad fish. If she clicks on your profile that is interest. I click back on less than 2% of profiles who like me. It's the same for women.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit