Rate Morph? - Considering 2x HT, Jaw Angles and Rhino instead of LL

D

DivineBeing

Kraken

looks ogre?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
6psl is 97% so something like 93%
is this abomination of a picture morphable to psl 6.5 or is the base too deformed?

wdym? if you looked like that morph you'd be on avg the best looking guy in a room of 33 people. you'd be the best looking guy in the office, the classroom, etc
not good enough barely makes a difference i just look different maybe sligthly better but thats it

6.5psl is like 98.5%, you'd be the best looking guy in a room of 50 guys, imo you need several striking features for that
fuck i always get mogged when morphing wtf im stuck being a subhuman forever

legit Lefort 3 or death

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
6psl is 97% so something like 93%
No fuckin way is 6 psl 97th percentile it is at the very very least 99th percentile, realistically top 99.9 th percentile. In a school of 1000 guys there would no way in hell be 30 chads. 6 psl being 97th percentile doesn’t add up to how rare it is irl

• +1
Reactions: leveruis, Deleted member and Deleted member 3946
No fuckin way is 6 psl 97th percentile it is at the very very least 99th percentile, realistically top 99.9 th percentile. In a school of 1000 guys there would no way in hell be 30 chads. 6 psl being 97th percentile doesn’t add up to how rare it is irl
can you rate the morph while youre here pls

aryan mogger. 8psl god in india and arab countries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and DivineBeing
It's too uncanny. No harmony at all. Alien-like.

i mean fuck am i supposed to get some fucked up osteotomies and THEN bone shaving to fix my base because mine is completely unworrkable trash that dooms me to stay incel for the rest of my isgusting shit tier subhuman life

i mean fuck am i supposed to get some fucked up osteotomies and THEN bone shaving to fix my base because mine is completely unworrkable trash that dooms me to stay incel for the rest of my isgusting shit tier subhuman life
Shut the fuck up. You are fishing. Send me pics anyway and I'll morph you.

In the west, in majority white, middle-class counties, I honestly believe there would be 30 6psl's (high tier chadlite / low tier chad) in a school of 1000 guys. I think you're either underestimating how many chads there are especially in the younger generation, or you live in some shitty rural village in Siberia.
can you rate the morph pls

ok pls morph

already 5.75 imo. Good mix of prettyboy+masc. Looks like mix of fatmaxxed+zach cox. Only LL would be a sure improvement from where you are now. Rest is prone to fuck up/uncanny valley since all your features match your PSL.

Attachments

• 270064679.jpg
    270064679.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: DivineBeing
already 5.75 imo. Good mix of prettyboy+masc. Looks like mix of fatmaxxed+zach cox. Only LL would be a sure improvement from where you are now. Rest is prone to fuck up/uncanny valley since all your features match your PSL.
whats the percentile for 5.75?

without the tranny colouring the morph mogs me hard

whats the percentile for 5.75?
Idk top 2%? At least the way I understand PSL, Im not sure if there's smth official. The last morph you were given by @TeddyF is 6.5 easily which is 0.1%. I'd say however that it'd be hard to get to that kind of morph. Start from coloring for sure then do a ton of research on the rest of the features added.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Idk top 2%? At least the way I understand PSL, Im not sure if there's smth official. The last morph you were given by @TeddyF is 6.5 easily which is 0.1%. I'd say however that it'd be hard to get to that kind of morph. Start from coloring for sure then do a ton of research on the rest of the features added.
What about this one?

This looks worse than your original photo Im pretty sure , but the pic quality is bad.
really i like this one more haha it looks like cute elf monkey

In the west, in majority white, middle-class counties, I honestly believe there would be 30 6psl's (high tier chadlite / low tier chad) in a school of 1000 guys. I think you're either underestimating how many chads there are especially in the younger generation, or you live in some shitty rural village in Siberia.
I literally live in a western country, and travel a lot. Either I am underrating people or I am blind, but everywhere I go and travel to I find most of the good looking people are looksmaxed htn and chadlites, very very rarely I would see someone 6+ psl. Even rarer than that is seeing someone with a good face who is tall and has a good body

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
really i like this one more haha it looks like cute elf monkey
cute elf monkey :feelsgood: It's "cuter" but not more "handsome" which is what's relevant irl

cute elf monkey :feelsgood: It's "cuter" but not more "handsome" which is what's relevant irl
i get BDD when i look anywhere close to masc it doesnt fit my personality jfl

i wanna be a cute flower instead haha but no one likes cute flower :(

can you rate my morph?
6 PSL in this area, but considering I don't stop to see this type of dude getting an Arian rocket as GF who is in love of him, u are way beyond to go :lul:, there are others problems to solve I think :bluepill:

Screenshot 20220103 023455 cominstagramandroid edit 8933132856449

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
6 PSL in this area, but considering I don't stop to see this type of dude getting an Arian rocket as GF who is in love of him, u are way beyond to go :lul:, there are others problems to solve I think :bluepill:

View attachment 1476860
cant get gf you mean?

6psl not enoguh

• +1
If HE can U can easily too
no i cant im incel 4 year now

girl not even normal talk to me for 3 year now i just sit in bed sometime cry sometime laugh like crazy

• +1
cant get gf you mean?

6psl not enoguh
Just be HTN decent height for the threshold of the vast majority of girls even beyond u :blackpill:, and the rest is based on ur sexual value :redpill: and ur personality :bluepill:

i get BDD when i look anywhere close to masc it doesnt fit my personality jfl

i wanna be a cute flower instead haha but no one likes cute flower :(
Bro are you ok? :Comfy: Between this and your other schizo ramblings I'm kinda worried, you can dm me if you want mental assistance :Comfy:

Bro are you ok? :Comfy: Between this and your other schizo ramblings I'm kinda worried, you can dm me if you want mental assistance :Comfy:
lol nothing of it is schzio rambling most of it is true jfl

i just wanna date asian girls and they want cute flower

but im scared i cant be cute flower if im not 6'3 and stick with NW0 hairline

that thought ruined my whole life and wiped out any motivation i have

now im getting LL and double HT most likely and will ascend in 2 years

no i cant im incel 4 year now

girl not even normal talk to me for 3 year now i just sit in bed sometime cry sometime laugh like crazy
U seems social autistic like me, that's ur problem, maybe Asperger, or ex bullied on ur physical appearance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and DivineBeing
U seems social autistic like me, that's ur problem, maybe Asperger, or ex bullied on ur physical appearance
yes i got bullied because of my 5'10 height when i was little

• +1
yes i got bullied because of my 5'10 height when i was little
Sometimes the physical appearance is not the problem but it is more easy and reassuring to blame the problem on it to cope ur mental state

Sometimes the physical appearance is not the problem but it is more easy and reassuring to blame the problem on it to cope ur mental state
i think if i was 6'3 girl come to me then i have no problem anymore

• +1
i think if i was 6'3 girl come to me then i have no problem anymore
Yeah but that is only valuable for the supremes Chads like Ian Somerhalder in his comment section, but aging occurs for them too and the fall will be more hard, anyway d'or that u need the whole package before ur 50s and this is not even certain that the result will be extraordinary for this purpose, all depend how u treat them in social circumstance

Yeah but that is only valuable for the supremes Chads like Ian Somerhalder in his comment section, but aging occurs for them too and the fall will be more hard, anyway d'or that u need the whole package before ur 50s and this is not even certain that the result will be extraordinary for this purpose, all depend how u treat them in social circumstance
anyway for that*

i finish surgery in 4 year i think

at 26

• +1