F1CF4ED2 B0D4 4D7B 8809 9119FC56F062

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 40761, LimaDummy and User49
JB appeal but looks like he takes BBC (Big Brahmin Cock) up his ass

Takes bbc for fun

stop making these retarded morphs while pulling your skin

stop making these retarded morphs while pulling your skin
nobody rates them bitch.. wtf am i supposed to think everyone just calls me gay like ☠

Low tier narcy

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
it's a morph bitch how is it narcy just RATE IT
How far off is this from your actual face? If you look even remotely close to the morph and still have to ask for rates you are clearly narcy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
How far off is this from your actual face? If you look even remotely close to the morph and still have to ask for rates you are clearly narcy.
i changed everything lmfao i'm not close to the morph. please rate it everyone always mocks me but never gives objective feedback

don't lie it looks better than that
Bro honestly why do you even care about looksmaxxing as a faggot? I knew some gay guy that tried to fuck me and I'm barely pushing MTN so I don't think faggots have high standards.

i changed everything lmfao i'm not close to the morph. please rate it everyone always mocks me but never gives objective feedback
Low end model. Probably has to have a second job.

• +1
Bro honestly why do you even care about looksmaxxing as a faggot? I knew some gay guy that tried to fuck me and I'm barely pushing MTN so I don't think faggots have high standards.
bitch i don't care about having sex. i just want to look good i said that already. but anyways rate the morph because at this point nobody else is

Half of gays are extremely looks oriented. The other half just fucks nasty old dudes.

• +1
Would get raped in prison and be everyone’s bitch

height,frame and muscles is everything in life bitch

Would get raped in prison and be everyone’s bitch

height,frame and muscles is everything in life bitch
if you're going to comment on a rating post the least you can do is rate it

Wax asshole, wear women’s clothing, find homosexual on copious amounts of steroids, receive anal, and profit.
ugh i don't wanna be a prostitute that goes against my morals i'm not a slut 😟😟

i need some legit raters in here