Rate mulattomaxxed SEA dude

Yes Arabs are very racist lol

Yea I don't particularly like Asians I wouldn't have a kid with one esp if a boy came out jfl

You like the ethnic skin tones mirin people here say they're all shit skinned which is sad
I like shitskin. Shitskin makes my pp hard on foids

White skin does nothing for me unless it’s their hands

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
He said all races but his own, your reading comprehension is appalling.

@Chadethnic101 hes the Asian tyson beckford. He’s 1/3rd black whislt tyson is 1/3rd Asian
Tyson Beckford isn’t 1/3 Asian, he’s 1/8.

You guys are really debating a long time known ig chad on his smv. Clowns

You can say this a million times and it will still be incredibly false lol
Mullatos are dice rolls due to how differnt Euro and African phenos are the kid has a 30% chance to be an black abomination and another white abomination and only 20% chance to be the mogger types idiots here worship.

Mongol negorid mix is good as their faces are already similar so the chances of being a ugly hybrid are significantly lesser as it’s balanced. No feature clash

• +1
Mullatos are dice rolls due to how differnt Euro and African phenos are the kid has a 30% chance to be an black abomination and another white abomination and only 20% chance to be the mogger types idiots here worship.

Mongol negorid mix is good as their faces are already similar so the chances of being a ugly hybrid are significantly lesser as it’s balanced. No feature clash
Just come in from night out, slept 2 hours but not tired, cocaine's a helluva drug

But East Asian female smv is sky high right now British east Asians are everywhere nowadays I was shocked
They are with ooffy doffy low t white guys
But ngl they are fucking hot, I like their eye area ngl

Asian girls don't openly show a liking to high t /fuck boy.men for sure- must be as there own are low t

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just come in from night out, slept 2 hours but not tired, cocaine's a helluva drug

But East Asian female smv is sky high right now British east Asians are everywhere nowadays I was shocked
They are with ooffy doffy low t white guys
But ngl they are fucking hot, I like their eye area ngl

Asian girls don't openly show a liking to high t /fuck boy.men for sure- must be as there own are low t
Eh I get cold approched by FOB ones when I’m clubbing. Yeah east Azn SMV is only behind arab and blacks in Europe. I’m proud of them, if Arabs aren’t carful they may overtake them. As long as blacks have a Mano poly on the NT normie culture and entertainment they won’t be removed form 2nd behind whites

• +1
Eh I get cold approched by FOB ones when I’m clubbing. Yeah east Azn SMV is only behind arab and blacks in Europe. I’m proud of them, if Arabs aren’t carful they may overtake them. As long as blacks have a Mano poly on the NT normie culture and entertainment they won’t be removed form 2nd behind whites
They dont cold approach me ever lol- I have to approach them,
but they do think I'm half SEA half white which makes me cage considering I'm brown if I was hapa I'd be white nearly JFL

I feel it's a trend though right now if you get me, potentially they could but Arabs are too dimorphic for men and women are more exotic and aesthetic in terms of western beauty standards

I find certain ethnic races are always in trend certain moments in time and right now is East Asian next will be curry/Arab/mena

And yet, Blasians always look basic or underwhelming. The majority of them literally just look Malagasy

• +1