Rate my 1/4 asian SLAYER friend

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Screenshot 20201213 193614

Can't find any pictures on his social media, but he is 3/4 white, 1/4 asian, has INSANE forward growth everywhere, massive browridge, massive forward jaw, insane maxilla, hunter eyes irl, and on top of this he has good hairline and fucking green eyes with a yellow circle surrounding his pupils. what the fuck my nigga.

talk about halo affect as well this kid always had like 4 people following him around minimum.

and then there's me on the right JFL as a hapa subhuman, brutal seeing a 1/4 asian next to a 1/2 asian

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 5746, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
6/10

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and KnoxHarrington
he looks above average maybe with better picture he would sky rocket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and KnoxHarrington
the only thing he's slaying is a bowl of noodles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
Probably hyper masc irl

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
Mogger chin height

you're so self hating it hurts man

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, KnoxHarrington and Deleted member 6341
you're so self hating it hurts man

He is, but I can understand him. The attractive half-Asian men and women are more white-passing and have beautiful, forward grown facial structures. I remember the other day I saw a half-Asian cousin of mine who had one of the best faces I've seen in my life, and he had a beautiful Dutch girlfriend. If you're a hapa and don't look good, life can be difficult. And you will most likely attribute this to your ethnicity, but deep down you know it's delusional bullshit because there are a significant number of men of similar race that mog you to death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, KnoxHarrington and Deleted member 10491
He is, but I can understand him. The attractive half-Asian men and women are more white-passing and have beautiful, forward grown facial structures. I remember the other day I saw a half-Asian cousin of mine who had one of the best faces I've seen in my life, and he had a beautiful Dutch girlfriend. If you're a hapa and don't look good, life can be difficult. And you will most likely attribute this to your ethnicity, but deep down you know it's delusional bullshit because there are a significant number of men of similar race that mog you to death.
yeah but @Native unironically is white passing and looks more white than asian so he's just self hating for no reason

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Deleted member 6341
yeah but @Native unironically is white passing and looks more white than asian so he's just self hating for no reason

He looks normal, and he's tall too.

He should be able to get laid easily, he has to be socially autistic or just doesn't want it enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
He looks normal, and he's tall too.

He should be able to get laid easily, he has to be socially autistic or just doesn't want it enough.
i mainly just don't know where to begin honestly and my personality and the way i act is like directly opposite from what females want. like im not at all a leader, not NT at all, pretty socially awkward, very honestly submissive and i have a stereotypical agreeable personality. it's probably the way i act and you have to understand that IRL im literally a tera-lanklet which isn't exactly attractive to women especially when you realize i have quite a boring looking face, it's just not that interesting.