RATE MY 1 DAY STUBBLE! JORDAN BARRETT LOOK A LIKE (MOG WARNING)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
THIS IS AROUND 28 HOURS AFTER LAST SHAVE:
20201225 224746

AND THIS IS YOU WHEN ACKNOWLEDGING I AM INDEED INSANE BARRETTMAXXER:
Comment 1608799680pW8KiUyV8ZbcuydPJuO5UP

STILL I AM INVISIBLE SUBHUMAN TO GIRLS IRL AND AT WORK, I SHALL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE A WOMAN SMILE WARMING UP MY HEART
57049739_662679844153388_2022107196078161920_n-jpg.447515

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 7580, SkinjobCatastrophe and 19 others
I want to see more subhuman collections, not barrett

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SkinjobCatastrophe, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I want to see more subhuman collections, not barrett
Sorry I dont do that anymore. And this forum is dead as fuck since I left. When I buy PC I'm gonna be gone for good.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SkinjobCatastrophe, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Sorry bro, but its over 4 u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Arcturus and Over
@Over the 40 years old khhv social outcast abused rat abomination

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6856 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe, Arcturus and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and toth77
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Danish_Retard, Arcturus and 2 others
mirin ur funny barret poster

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Over
24 or 40 youre KHHV forever buddy boyo, past age 17 all ages blur together
Its over no matter what. Women despise me just because my face looks like it looks.

Good luck in 2021 when requirements get even higher for a gf or ons.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Its over no matter what. Women despise me just because my face looks like it looks.

Good luck in 2021 when requirements get even higher for a gf or ons.
Have you ever posted in ratings?

• +1
Reactions: Over
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Administrator
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 4562
@Gargantuan this guy reposted my picture without permission to harass me, please delete his response
No report = no care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Danish_Retard, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
@toth77 Thoughts on being on the receiving end of some generous Christmas spirit, displayed by me, taking care against unnecessary harassment?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: toth77 and Over
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6191, BradAniston and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 6191 and Gargantuan
I'm on my way to my local imam to report this, Allah shall have a word with you

View attachment 891248
Already had a talk with the iman myself, me and Allah are cool again, inshallah 🙌
I also saw you omw back home from the mosque
Barrett1

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Over
You don’t look like a truecel. So you should be able to get at least one girl in your life if you tried.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, shaugstir, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
You don’t look like a truecel. So you should be able to get at least one girl in your life if you tried.
Meanwhile never had a girl interested in me
Meanwhile landwhale from class ignored my hi
Meanwhile boss didn't give me small Christmas gift (wine chocolate tea) but everyone else from work got one

• So Sad
Reactions: Looks234
Meanwhile never had a girl interested in me
Meanwhile landwhale from class ignored my hi
Meanwhile boss didn't give me small Christmas gift (wine chocolate tea) but everyone else from work got one
shalom

• +1
@toth77 Thoughts on being on the receiving end of some generous Christmas spirit, displayed by me, taking care against unnecessary harassment?
Thank u <3

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Sorry I dont do that anymore. And this forum is dead as fuck since I left. When I buy PC I'm gonna be gone for good.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be probably nicly patched next year I hope.

• +1
Cyberpunk 2077 will be probably nicly patched next year I hope.
Cyberpunk będzie ogrywany na ultra i rtx ultra gdy kupie 3060Ti w styczniu kuuuuurrrrrurururuwa ale będę napierdalał w gierki cały dzień po robocie i chuj z życiem zginę jako prawik co nie dotknął kobiety bo się mną brzydzą ale przynajmniej będę robił to co kocham (grał w gry)

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
Insane barret pheno ngl

• +1
Why the mog warning? It wasn't needed.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2214
Having seen enough of your face to piece it together I can't see how the fuck you're incel.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 2275 and Over
Having seen enough of your face to piece it together I can't see how the fuck you're incel.
Becky from work (she has recessed jaw from wearing bracers) don't even give a fuck about me man. This Friday I tried to joke with her and smalltalk a bit and she did this forced laugh, then when we finished work, she was waiting by her car with Stacy, I only said bye and they said bye too, didn't offer me a ride or anything.

Its fucking over man I am human trash to girls from work tbh I will no longer smile and try to joke with them, they probably treat me just as friend. I will just cope with phenibut to artificially give myself some dopamine because my neurotransmitters are demolished from 25 years of inceldom they no longer can make their own dopamine.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Danish_Retard
Becky from work (she has recessed jaw from wearing bracers) don't even give a fuck about me man. This Friday I tried to joke with her and smalltalk a bit and she did this forced laugh, then when we finished work, she was waiting by her car with Stacy, I only said bye and they said bye too, didn't offer me a ride or anything.

Its fucking over man I am human trash to girls from work tbh I will no longer smile and try to joke with them, they probably treat me just as friend. I will just cope with phenibut to artificially give myself some dopamine because my neurotransmitters are demolished from 25 years of inceldom they no longer can make their own dopamine.
Or maybe she is shy and know that u like her, so she is nervous around you u dont know that, that could be reason of fake laugh

• JFL
Or maybe she is shy and know that u like her, so she is nervous around you u dont know that, that could be reason of fake laugh
Stacy probably told her that I asked about her (if she likes me, or does she talk about me), but nah I doubt it

She is 22, has a car, I am 25 without license, she isn't shy, she is literally smiling to everyone when talking and approaching everyone without problem.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Stacy probably told her that I asked about her (if she likes me, or does she talk about me), but nah I doubt it

She is 22, has a car, I am 25 without license, she isn't shy, she is literally smiling to everyone when talking and approaching everyone without problem.
to juz nie wiem. ale mowiles ze ona recessed wiec i tak by nie warto bylo ;d

• So Sad
fuerk breh i have permanent 5 o clock shadow. fucking over i look like homer simpson

• Woah
to juz nie wiem. ale mowiles ze ona recessed wiec i tak by nie warto bylo ;d
niby jest ale ładne ciało ma, i taką osobowość pozytywną, wygląda na kochaną osobę a nie jakąś szmatę

ale nawet jak jest recessed i nawet kolega powiedział że ją moguje bo widział zdjęcia, to i tak sra na mnie bo jestem śmieciem w jej oczach kurwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ja pierdole

niby jest ale ładne ciało ma, i taką osobowość pozytywną, wygląda na kochaną osobę a nie jakąś szmatę

ale nawet jak jest recessed i nawet kolega powiedział że ją moguje bo widział zdjęcia, to i tak sra na mnie bo jestem śmieciem w jej oczach kurwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ja pierdole
musiales byc zbyt mily i najss i wpadles w friendzone probably

• So Sad
musiales byc zbyt mily i najss i wpadles w friendzone probably
no ja dla wszystkich jestem miły i oni dla mnie, i mnie wszyscy w pracy lubią, ale to co mam nie być miły? to jakiś autyzm jest pierdole to ja chce być sobą a nie udawać badboya

i tak już over

Last edited:
THIS IS AROUND 28 HOURS AFTER LAST SHAVE:
View attachment 891104

AND THIS IS YOU WHEN ACKNOWLEDGING I AM INDEED INSANE BARRETTMAXXER:
View attachment 891107

STILL I AM INVISIBLE SUBHUMAN TO GIRLS IRL AND AT WORK, I SHALL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE A WOMAN SMILE WARMING UP MY HEART
57049739_662679844153388_2022107196078161920_n-jpg.447515
Bro you mog me hard. I miss those days of late 2019, early 2020, when you would make high effort rants and funny posts.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Over
Add me on discord so that maybe in the future we can play games together or I can invite you to my private island resort

• +1