Rate my 1 year acension from 14 to 15

You’re like funky flamingo but low T albino cuckcel
FunkyThinker

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
from invisible to invislbe

U just lost weight grew out ur hair and sucked in ur cheeks u always had bones
i dont suck in my cheeks in that photo the lighting was superior to give out my hollow contrast i iant low cuck t fraud nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
from invisible to invislbe
gotta disagree from my experiences buddy i used to be invisible why cant u show support to acneders to acsned more rather than put em down the only reeason im on this forum is cus of dlatham

gotta disagree from my experiences buddy i used to be invisible why cant u show support to acneders to acsned more rather than put em down the only reeason im on this forum is cus of dlatham
im just being realistic

My honest reaction:

From tikka masala to curry

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 46507
Did you support caloric deficit with any injectable steroids that influenced hunger or went on your own?
nah just ony my own

Pretty insane transformation Ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46507
what did u do?

Autistic cheekbite syndrome (ACS)

• JFL
what did u do?
hit the gym lost a lot of fat and took care of my skin turns out the fat hid a lot of my good features also craniofacial development during puberty

Amazing, may i ask what was your daily calorie cut? Like -300, -500 etc
i literally didnt track i knew my defecit needs to be at leat 500 below but i intermittently fasted and did lots of cardio with wieghtt training

Autistic cheekbite syndrome (ACS)
its the lighting in that photo boyo also i am hollow too i aint no autsist look at my lips carefully

i literally didnt track i knew my defecit needs to be at leat 500 below but i intermittently fasted and did lots of cardio with wieghtt training
Did it stunt your height growth?

Did it stunt your height growth?
not really my defecit came mainly from the cardio i went from 5 foot 3 at 13 to 6 ft at 15 as long as ur getting enough protein and nutrients then your growth wont be stunted if anything it could trigger growth

not really my defecit came mainly from the cardio i went from 5 foot 3 at 13 to 6 ft at 15 as long as ur getting enough protein and nutrients then your growth wont be stunted if anything it could trigger growth
So its ok to be at a deficit as long as you do cardio and do not starve

• +1
+1 Indian

• +1
So its ok to be at a deficit as long as you do cardio and do not starve
cardio to create some of the defecit and yh exactly dont starve

Wow, another curry.

Crazy ngl

• Love it
Your pretty atractive

• +1
just keep on improving its not over for you
Luv mann wish I was tall as you tho lmao height is law I'm like 1 inch or 2 off you I bet u heightmog brutally

Mirin chin

• +1
Luv mann wish I was tall as you tho lmao height is law I'm like 1 inch or 2 off you I bet u heightmog brutally
shit for me is rough as a sub5 even height doesnt carry for me but its true face matters alot more . your majestic so it carries you

shit for me is rough as a sub5 even height doesnt carry for me but its true face matters alot more . your majestic so it carries you
Nah bro trust me you will heightmog most ppl just hardmaxx and you will slay beyond even a facially chadlite or chad trust me foid thrust over height a foid once said ur so handsome to me but Saif if only u were taller jfll

Nah bro trust me you will heightmog most ppl just hardmaxx and you will slay beyond even a facially chadlite or chad trust me foid thrust over height a foid once said ur so handsome to me but Saif if only u were taller jfll
tried hardmaxxing didnt work :feelswah:. i got a few surgeries and im still sub5 ive tried everything in my presence but im absolutely cooked

tried hardmaxxing didnt work :feelswah:. i got a few surgeries and im still sub5 ive tried everything in my presence but im absolutely cooked
Text me on private dms wyll now I can help you my parents now a highly qualified plastic surgeon who can help your case if hardmaxxing didn't work it wasn't done perfectly