Rate my 1 year ascension, And what would you rate me now?? (14- 15 yrs)

Psl.sprks

Psl.sprks

It’s begun.
IMG 1389
IMG 4832

Achieved thru Icehooding, Accutane, eyelid pulling, Hard lifting, LISS & HIIT Cardio, Haircare, Icing face everyday, ZYGO PUSHINGGG, Thumbpulling, 1% hydrocortisone on nose everyday, nd just started bonesmashing. Basically every softmaxx in the book. (15 yrs old)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, majesticincel and BrutalMogger
why do i have to use Pythagoras theorem to tilt my head everytime in looksmax section just to see the picture

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, brutal_op93, Diarrhoea and 5 others
Just fatloss and puberty

achieved through puberty

View attachment 3117972View attachment 3117973
Achieved thru Icehooding, Accutane, eyelid pulling, Hard lifting, LISS & HIIT Cardio, Haircare, Icing face everyday, ZYGO PUSHINGGG, Thumbpulling, 1% hydrocortisone on nose everyday, nd just started bonesmashing. Basically every softmaxx in the book. (15 yrs old)
Insane bro, w❤️❤️
send side profile too tho please, im interested if thumbpulling impacted your forward growth (before and after if possible)

• +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks
Still have major flaws but went from mid LTN to mid MTN good ascension bro

• +1
  • +1
Insane bro, w❤️❤️
send side profile too tho please, im interested if thumbpulling impacted your forward growth (before and after if possible)
Posting very soon bhai 🙏

• Love it
Reactions: majesticincel
What flaws could i work on bhai 🙏
Recessed maxilla and Long Philtrum descend u so badly bro. Ur not bad looking but if u want to ascend surgery may have to be considered

• +1
Recessed maxilla and Long Philtrum descend u so badly bro. Ur not bad looking but if u want to ascend surgery may have to be considered
Ik bro my fucking filipino genes fucks me over with my maxilla

why does every looksmaxxer gotta squint so hard lmaooo

• +1
Ik bro my fucking filipino genes fucks me over with my maxilla
Asian genes suck so bad for guys bro u need suregery more than likely to further ascend but u can easily slay at ur mid-high MTN rating, depends if ur above 6’0 or not

• +1
why does every looksmaxxer gotta squint so hard lmaooo
Not really squinting gigahard, my eyelids just swollen as fuck from icing them for a long time before this photo

Damn good ascension ngl, what is your height bro?

• +1
Bro how did you perform eyelid pulling? And does it work

Mirin zygo effort. That shit makes me feel human.

• +1
Your probably hth now, pic looks a little frauded. Any more pics?

zero of whatever bullshit you tried to ascend actually helped
you fucking grew
WHAT HOW CRAZY
yeah isnt it fucking insane that there's a big difference between 14 and 15 aka the height of puberty
stop squinting

• JFL
mtn, not htn. Also, you put too much of a blurring effect on the second picture.

But i guess you could ascend to htn

• +1
nice but dont squint autistic faggot

• JFL
Besides skin texture, literally all of that was accomplished by puberty

just put puberty and fat loss everything else is mega cope