rate my 15yo friend

beaucse i start to tan like crazy as soon as it becomes sunny
ops pheno is ideal

the tax u are talking about applies to this
IMG 0160

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and plukee
Your height is average, I don’t give a flying fuck if you have a problem with it or not, the site is for advice to appeal to other people, not for you to masturbate to yourself in the mirror

With a face like yours you can only be HTN if you fraud height, eye color and gain muscle and I’m sorry if that’s not what you expected to hear
You’re the most retarded and degenerate user on this site. OP do not listen to him height won’t give you any major increase with your face as it’s good enough

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
his maxilla is very flat and he has underbite, there's no way he is htn.
from this pic alone he is 100% htn not a single doubt women can easily have a crush on him

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
bro i dont fucking have underbite wtf are u talkin ab?
your lower lips overlap the upper one, it is often often due to the drowned upper jaw as for, for example, you have

your lower lips overlap the upper one, it is often often due to the drowned upper jaw as for, for example, you have
bro do you fucking want me to get u a doctor proved document or what? i already sent u my own pics privately and i dont have underbite and nobody in my life ever told me i have underbite out of many many people until this day. you are retarded.

bro do you fucking want me to get u a doctor proved document or what? i already sent u my own pics privately and i dont have underbite and nobody in my life ever told me i have underbite out of many many people until this day. you are retarded.
This is very obvious, bro

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
You’re the most retarded and degenerate user on this site. OP do not listen to him height won’t give you any major increase with your face as it’s good enough
height will give him some sort of halo, he is bland

also not htn, I'm htn and he is not my looksmatch respectfully sar

he called chicos side profile ltn
and it is, it's a weak side, I see better on the daily.

people glaze because of his status

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and jisko32
height will give him some sort of halo, he is bland

also not htn, I'm htn and he is not my looksmatch respectfully sar
in some pics u are htn yes u are looksmatched in some u look better

whats that pheno called
idk but don’t listen to this shithole ur ratios and features are well above average they just don’t want to see people over them

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Charisma, NoseProphecy and soygenio
Htn. Good height too if that’s barefoot u can fraud to 6’1-6’2

• +1
Reactions: soygenio and st.hamudi but 6‘5
idk but don’t listen to this shithole ur ratios and features are well above average they just don’t want to see people over them
I don’t care if someone on the other side of the world is over me as long as he’s not my neighbour

We are not even remotely matched

I don’t care if someone on the other side of the world is over me as long as he’s not my neighbour

bro u mog me tbh but ur prolly 25yo so i dont know if we should compare

• +1
Reactions: Charisma

u mog u are strong htn he is just htn

bro i dont even have a full beard how can i look 18 cmon
idk tbh you just look older to be a 15 year old
like im turning 15 in 2 months n i look 10 times younger

Why as in to why i think you’re chadlite or why as in ashame you’re narcy and degen, apologies for being slow my title is correct as im a retard

Why as in to why i think you’re chadlite or why as in ashame you’re narcy and degen, apologies for being slow my title is correct as im a retard
Why degen
Narcy i understand
UwU

HTN i need that sexy ahh hair bro

Cause you post lgbt content.
Although when did you realise you were bi anyways?
Got hard at a halloween party to a femboy

• Hmm...
Reactions: plukee
Im assuming you fucked too but won’t say due to rules
No, I’m afraid of illnesses and my mom would end my existence

high mtn, very low appeal