Paranasal Implants
Rhinoplasty with nose bridge augmentation
Softmaxes:
Fin+Minoxidil+MK677 for hair
Chin+Lip Fillers
Kim Taehyung Hairstyle
Makeup
Contacts

@Artemis @Anstrum95 @aBetterMii @khvirgin @Blackgymmax @luljankybo @cloUder @Yuno_howitez @ItsOverCel

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: weebcel, pardocel, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
You're not getting most of those. The hardmaxxes would cost about 30k

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 23564
u got this bro i believe in u

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: weebcel, STEVE GAMING, thewesthasfallen and 3 others
mirin kpopmaxxing

Ur gonna end up looking like barbie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 24444
You're not getting most of those. The hardmaxxes would cost about 30k
shut the fuck up you negative ass nigga people like you are why this site fucking sucks you need to encourage this man 30k is not hard to get he can just go to turkey and get all this done for under 12k you fucking idiot if i could get my grimey hands on you right now i would punch you in the face repeatedly new fag

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension!, weebcel, Deleted member 23564 and 8 others
Paranasal is 5k and so is rhino
dont listen to these niggers trying to get you down they don't want you to ascend this is actually an anti-looksmaxxing website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Yerico7, thewesthasfallen and 4 others
dont listen to these niggers trying to get you down they don't want you to ascend this is actually an anti-looksmaxxing website
Thanks for kind words bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 16133
It’s legit tho sometimes I wish I was Asian so I could K-pop max Girls love it, I’m black mullato tho so it’s ok
mirin kpopmaxxing

Ur gonna end up looking like barbie
*like Ken
2023 01 08 154509

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, aBetterMii and Deleted member 21863
shut the fuck up you negative ass nigga people like you are why this site fucking sucks you need to encourage this man 30k is not hard to get he can just go to turkey and get all this done for under 12k you fucking idiot if i could get my grimey hands on you right now i would punch you in the face repeatedly new fag
How is getting 12k easy too? No way.

Also, you bogdanoff-maxxed. So you're in no position to speak of me like that. Stfu

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Thanks for kind words bhai
yes we need less people like that on the forum
How is getting 12k easy too? No way.

Also, you bogdanoff-maxxed. So you're in no position to speak of me like that. Stfu
im not bogged and i mog you get more girls than u more memorable and striking than you more known than you you're literally recessed and have shit bones yes i mog you so that means i can speak to you however i want soyboy 12k is so easy just wageslave for a whole year

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Yerico7 and thewesthasfallen
yes we need less people like that on the forum

im not bogged and i mog you get more girls than u more memorable and striking than you more known than you you're literally recessed and have shit bones yes i mog you so that means i can speak to you however i want soyboy 12k is so easy just wageslave for a whole year
lmfao at this delusional faggot. You literally look like the Bogdanoff twins you fuck. Your mom took some nigger's BBC that's why you got your ugly mop head. Faggot ass bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and VenatorLuparius
lip fillers are cope for men, dont get them

cringe when ppl post plans but never go though with anything just like you will

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, Mr Test, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Jfl at lip fillers you will look like gay with them and there is very high chance of you getting botched just stick with chin fillers

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 24444
Jfl at lip fillers you will look like gay with them and there is very high chance of you getting botched just stick with chin fillers
Jimin/Kater lips or death in 2023

Hardmaxes:
Paranasal Implants
Softmaxes:
Chin+Lip Fillers
Kim Taehyung Hairstyle
Makeup
Contacts

@Artemis @Anstrum95 @aBetterMii @khvirgin @Blackgymmax @luljankybo @cloUder @Yuno_howitez @ItsOverCel
no diet, water, no tan and no exercise in softmax. The biggest ones. And makeup? People will notice

no diet, water, no tan and no exercise in softmax. The biggest ones. And makeup? People will notice
I'm already gymmaxed, 10% bodyfat and tan is looksmin for Asians, I need to look as white as possible(like currently)
2023 01 07 232309

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and gribsufer1
lmfao at this delusional faggot. You literally look like the Bogdanoff twins you fuck. Your mom took some nigger's BBC that's why you got your ugly mop head. Faggot ass bitch.
id rather be uncanny than recessed and boneless we all know deep down you are depressed with your life and probably starve to leanmaxx while i eat 6000 calories a day of candy

• +1
Reactions: thewesthasfallen, Magnum Opus and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: thewesthasfallen
Judging by the photo do you think that tan will help?
Dont know what ur goal is. If ur goal is to look as white as possible i guess u shouldnt tan. Im also asian (half) but im thinking of going on the RTT path instead (but wuthout roids) plus a bunch of surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
You've been here for a month or so and I see so many shitposts from you on daily basis but I see nothing get done.

You just talk the talk but you don't walk the walk.Even worse, you talk about it to your bluepilled entourage like an autist.

I've been here for longer than you (Only got active last September despite joining in September 2020) but I already got all my surgeries and surgeons consultations booked in 2 weeks : what did you do ?

• +1
You've been here for a month or so and I see so many shitposts from you on daily basis but I see nothing get done.

You just talk the talk but you don't walk the walk.Even worse, you talk about it to your bluepilled entourage like an autist.

I've been here for longer than you (Only got active last September despite joining in September 2020) but I already got all my surgeries and surgeons consultations booked in 2 weeks : what did you do ?
What I’m going to do is put you on ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: thewesthasfallen, Parf and gribsufer1
i think u should skinbleachmax and take msm and all that

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 24444
Glad you arent gonna go overboard with hardmaxxes, the amount of users that think they need 7 surgeries to ascend is astounding. Imo never get more thab 3 surgeries, and only use them to fix failos (filler doesnt count as hard max, its more like medium max)

• +1
No hormones or AAS in there. Need to grow your neck and frame. Facial hair needed too in your case
Dude I have shitty genetics for muscles so I will just end up being bald

Hardmaxes:
Paranasal Implants
Softmaxes:
Chin+Lip Fillers
Kim Taehyung Hairstyle
Makeup
Contacts

You need to add in a maxilla downgraft your midface will look too short once you get an higher nosebridge that gives the illusion of shorter IPD. Also if you wanna go all in, in Whitemaxxing you should add a supra orbital implant aswell

Its fairly safe

you should wait until you are 25 before doing mk677

• +1