Rate my 23 and me results.

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken

I have a very extensive family tree, and I can say this is accurate for the most part. The "French & German" is not French at all, it is entirely German and Dutch. The Eastern European I also suspect to be just East German, I have some ambiguously Prussian ancestors who could have been from the far east Pommeranian reaches of Germany for all I know. The Italian is entirely from Veneto, Italy, which is in far North Italy, so I'm still white. @slop slinger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krakowski, LooksThinker, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
miring the low british infection. Many western mutts can't escape it but you managed to, so congratulations on your volition.

How recent did your ancestors emigrate?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Also worth noting that the small amount of British & Irish is from the sloppy early American settler Euromutt line of my tree. I don't think the Eastern Euro is from that though because I have most of that line going all the way back to the 1600s, but perhaps there's a chink in the armor. Not that it truly matters since I'm still mostly North German and Scandinavian.

• JFL
aryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shortcel88, Krakowski, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
miring the low british infection. Many western mutts can't escape it but you managed to, so congratulations on your volition.

How recent did your ancestors emigrate?
Great Grandparents to 3rd Great grandparents for most lines, oddly enough. They all just seemed to marry teutonically.

• JFL
Great Grandparents to 3rd Great grandparents for most lines, oddly enough. They all just seemed to marry teutonically.
Which country is the GG and what year?

• JFL
this the type of shit the lookism autism dose to you. posting dna results as a brag is crazy shit you will only find here lmao

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Gaygymmaxx and UndiagnosedSchizo
this the type of shit the lookism autism dose to you. posting dna results as a brag is crazy shit you will only find here lmao
Found the 75 percent brit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 32486 and UndiagnosedSchizo
PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 32486
I don't know what year, but early 20th century, Denmark.
I see.

I ask because its possible to get dual citizenship with Germany and Italy through ancestry, in some cases through ancestors who left their country in the 1800s.

Everyone's kissed silly because they're Irish and a fat disgusting drunkard because they're German and blond because they're Swedish but when push comes to shove they're just some Anglo piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 18582
You must be non-nt

• Woah
I see.

I ask because its possible to get dual citizenship with Germany and Italy through ancestry, in some cases through ancestors who left their country in the 1800s.
My friend did this for Germany. His maternal line is full of neonazis too, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Nah lmao Im german with some italian in me, I have Blue eyes and dark hair which is considered one of the most attractive phenos so suck my dick and keep doing more genetic tests to prove youre not a worthless incel 🤣

• JFL
20230921 160157

20230921 160204

The office steve carell 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Lookologist003, poopoohead and 2 others
Where do you live?

• +1
Nah lmao Im german with some italian in me, I have Blue eyes and dark hair which is considered one of the most attractive phenos so suck my dick and keep doing more genetic tests to prove youre not a worthless incel 🤣
>"I don't need to share my genetics to prove I'm not an incel"
>"Here is my ancestry and it's the objectively hottest ancestry"

• +1
Where do you live?
American midwest. The northern and midwest states are more white and German than most of Germany nowadays, not even kidding.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
pocket change for users not from the favelas of prague like you. let's be réel.
It's not the money itself it's just that the juice isn't worth the squeeze

• +1
what are you trying to say and why is that picture of this whore doing there ?
It's very obvious what he's saying, you're a hypocrite. The whore is a reaction image.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
It's not the money itself it's just that the juice isn't worth the squeeze
Understandable. If you're of European ancestry I'd recommend ancestry.com. My friends and I would get visa gift cards and such and make free trial accounts repeatedly and share them and grind out our family trees in a couple of weeks. When we got the ambitions, we'd go on a few week grind again to verify and refine things. Just make sure you get the free trial for the international one and don't give those Jews a penny of your money.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Understandable. If you're of European ancestry I'd recommend ancestry.com. My friends and I would get visa gift cards and such and make free trial accounts repeatedly and share them and grind out our family trees in a couple of weeks. When we got the ambitions, we'd go on a few week grind again to verify and refine things. Just make sure you get the free trial for the international one and don't give those Jews a penny of your money.
But before you get a free trial on there try to at least figure out who all your great grandparents are, odds are, working off of just your parents or grandparents, ancestry.com won't be helpful, you have to get the ball rolling yourself.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 32486
holy shit i remmeber buying shit tons of visa gift cards as a teen to get league of legends riot points.

• JFL
  • Woah
holy shit i remmeber buying shit tons of visa gift cards as a teen to get league of legends riot points.
Wow. I didn't realize my teenhood mogged yours THAT hard.

It's very obvious what he's saying, you're a hypocrite. The whore is a reaction image.
how am I a hypocrite? he said Im British lmao I took that as an offense and that rëtard is posting his genetics as a Brag it is obvious hes a doomed incel if that's something for you to brag about

Damn it's over for Europeancels.

how am I a hypocrite? he said Im British lmao I took that as an offense and that rëtard is posting his genetics as a Brag it is obvious hes a doomed incel if that's something for you to brag about
You subsequently bragged about how you had "one of the most attractive phenos".
Damn it's over for Europeancels.
Why?

• JFL
You subsequently bragged about how you had "one of the most attractive phenos".

Why?
true; lets not argue anymore when we should be discussing womens wrongs instead

• Love it
View attachment 2443753
I have a very extensive family tree, and I can say this is accurate for the most part. The "French & German" is not French at all, it is entirely German and Dutch. The Eastern European I also suspect to be just East German, I have some ambiguously Prussian ancestors who could have been from the far east Pommeranian reaches of Germany for all I know. The Italian is entirely from Veneto, Italy, which is in far North Italy, so I'm still white. @slop slinger
Good pheno.

Good pheno.
You haven't seen my face, the chart just represents my genotype. Phenotype is the physical expression, ie how I look. Well maybe you have seen my face but I doubt that's what you're referring to

You haven't seen my face, the chart just represents my genotype. Phenotype is the physical expression, ie how I look. Well maybe you have seen my face but I doubt that's what you're referring to
whats your overall look

• +1
it's sad to have that genetic precedent and still create an account here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back