bonsestructure is MTN atleast actually
skin and hair brings u down

Another person larping about their height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, TeenAscender, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and LooksmaxxHopeful
Don't have hairline visible like that if it's not nw1. Hide it with your hair like 90% of all young white men rn.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200906-193636.png
    Screenshot_20200906-193636.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20210520-091116.jpg
    Screenshot_20210520-091116.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, .🇹🇩., Looks234 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, TeenAscender, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
lmao this guy is not 4psl hes a chadlite minimum with that height

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
This is 100% a larp, don't waste time on this thread

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
Take finasteride your hair appears to be thinning, either that or your hair is just very dry from bad shampoo, but if your hair is less thick then it has been before take fin before it's too late.

Also try skincare

Holy shit bro skipped all leg days

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
as normie as it gets :feelshmm: light eyes woulda been nice

Something must have gone really wrong for a white 6’5 guy to end up here, despite the below average face

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Rate my psl
6/10 SMV not sure what psl is. Use Kreatine for your hair and don't wear headwear for long periods of time especially hats and hoodies

Something must have gone really wrong for a white 6’5 guy to end up here, despite the below average face
it was never an incel forum
it's called looksmax.org, not incels.is
some ppl said they came here looking for skincare tips

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Moggable, fogdart and 5 others
I dont get why people here are so stingy about telling a gl guy hes gl. Ur above average for sure facially and considering ur 6'5 ur in chad territory smv wise

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Biiyo03, squirrelcel and 4 others
How tf is his face below average jfl at your autistic brain ODing on PSL

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Not below average tbh. This guy would easily pull at a bar, not sure what everyone's on about

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and szolliontaraelis
Not below average tbh. This guy would easily pull at a bar, not sure what everyone's on about
i dont think he would pull attractive women. i dont know why but it looks like he pulls fat and rly ugly women
am i right OP?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
sometimes theres guys who look too old, bad pheno, who get hard capped to rly bad women but those cases are just hard to tell so i cant rate him

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Wtf how he is below average and even a 4.

You guys can't rate for shit lol.

Fix hair and you are easily 5.5

With that frame and height you can push 6.5 easily.

Probably a larp though

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Rate my psl
Mirin ogee curve

Don't know ur PSL, but you should do something about your hair before it's too late

I mean ur 6'5 so it's not rlly like it matters, u're gonna get pussy and respect just based on ur height lol

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Chad if u had a good hairline

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Facially you are probably mid-high tier normie you are brough down by hair.

IRL you are probably Chad considering your height and frame.

• +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn
Why would height be included in your 3/4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
No one has told him he needs better eyebrows?

lmao this guy is not 4psl hes a chadlite minimum with that height
That’s why height/body shouldn’t be included in ratings. Distorts ur views, just rating face hes normie

Rate my psl
Htn bone structure with that ogee curve. Many men doesn't even have it. Plus you're white and 6'5 so you're chad irl

Originally htn but hair brings u down to mtn

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
6/10 face wise, good looking. Denser eyebrows would help.

i dont think he would pull attractive women. i dont know why but it looks like he pulls fat and rly ugly women
am i right OP?
Nigga he’s 6’5 :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
That’s why height/body shouldn’t be included in ratings. Distorts ur views, just rating face hes normie
well, facially hes also above average

sometimes theres guys who look too old, bad pheno, who get hard capped to rly bad women but those cases are just hard to tell so i cant rate him
This pure indian guy was thirsted in Australia. If you have good facial features. Pheno does not really matter.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and fogdart
This pure indian guy was thirsted in Australia. If you have good facial features. Pheno does not really matter.

View attachment 1818402
sorry my delusional curry friend but he was not. no indian with that pheno does good on the planet outside of india maybe and even then idk. any curry of that pheno will even be pulverized by like htn black guys. congo looking niggas have higher smv than this dud

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
sorry my delusional curry friend but he was not. no indian with that pheno does good on the planet outside of india maybe and even then idk. any curry of that pheno will even be pulverized by like htn black guys. congo looking niggas have higher smv than this dud

Brah the only reason he got attention because he is good looking dude.

Theja has been receiving a lot of love from the netizens. One twitter user, Mireille Sillander, tweeted, “Sweet baby jesus he looks like a Disney prince!” While another user, Crystal Methanny, wrote, “This is the most attractive man I have ever seen in my life. I can’t even think of anything else to say other than that.”

Eye area is bringing u down a lot. Need eyelashes. Thicker eyebrows. And ipd is shit tbh ngl.

Grow out beard and dye everything black. You ginger mf. Heigh is jst amazing. GL

He has the oofy doofy pheno. he could easily pull a stacy or HTB if he jestermaxxes a bit. he's 6'5" and gymmaxxed.
JBW and tall

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
4psl. How old are you