is your chin or lower jaw recessed

First photo looks like you look at something disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
You’re like a chadlite you lucky fucking bastard fuck you. Fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhumanromanian and Razzle
Undereye area and nose fucks you up, Lips also look off in some way, Thats probably related with your chin also, Good colouring and pheno too

Undereye area and nose fucks you up, Lips also look off in some way, Thats probably related with your chin also, Good colouring and pheno too
I know I started putting caffeine serum on my under eye about a week ago. Haven’t see results yet really, nothing I can do about my nose yet since I don’t have enough money for rhinoplasty

chin fillers then a definite chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
I know I started putting caffeine serum on my under eye about a week ago. Haven’t see results yet really, nothing I can do about my nose yet since I don’t have enough money for rhinoplasty
Softmaxxes like those generally take a while in order to achieve noticiable results, Best options to fix that are fillers, infraorbital implants, or surgery (lower bleph, fat grafts)

I thought you were an idiot nigger behind the screen, 6.5/10:feelsokman:

ethnic thing mostly but weirdly I see some white EE guys with them too
im from lithuania its kinda close to eastenr europe idk if it counts but my lips are nonexistant and narrow so is it really a ethnic tging

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
im from lithuania its kinda close to eastenr europe idk if it counts but my lips are nonexistant and narrow so is it really a ethnic tging
very full for a white dude