Rate my 3/4 profile

hell yes italians are the biggest gypsies ever
I’m assuming u mean northern Indian by Gypsy? But my dads grandpa is from Wales and my dads grandma is from Sicily so at most I’m 10% Sicilian

I’m assuming u mean northern Indian by Gypsy? But my dads grandpa is from Wales and my dads grandma is from Sicily so at most I’m 10% Sicilian
i just googled "italian guy" and this was the first match JFL dont tell me this is a white dude :lul: iv travelled around italy for a year and 90% of the italians were non white skinned

Attachments

• depositphotos_54236239-stock-photo-handsome-italian-man.jpg
    depositphotos_54236239-stock-photo-handsome-italian-man.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
i just googled "italian guy" and this was the first match JFL dont tell me this is a white dude :lul: iv travelled around italy for a year and 90% of the italians were non white skinned
I’m visibly very white lol. The entirety of my mom’s family is from mainland england. The only Sicilian in my blood is my dad’s grandma who married a welsh man.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AustinCutler
I’m visibly very white lol. The entirety of my mom’s family is from mainland england. The only Sicilian in my blood is my dad’s grandma who married a welsh man.
i wouldnt say ur very white tho, but i would say ur maybe white bhai

i wouldnt say ur very white tho, but i would say ur maybe white bhai
If I wasn’t entirely white I wouldn’t have visible blue veins and fair skin. I have a cool skin complexion not a warm one. Additionally both my father mother sister and my mom’s parents are blonde with blue eyes. I’m the only one with brown eyes