Rate my 5'1 gymcel friend

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
life is so fucking unfair holy fuck man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, maxxedfalloutdweller, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
This not ironically fucked my mood
Damn it must feel horrible, at least i hope hes happy even tho it must be hard as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, maxxedfalloutdweller, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
Is he gay? He may have some appeal to faggots, if hes straight my condolences he must have insane depression

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and 2 others
Honestly it is best to send it to him. Do not hide the truth from him it is obvious he already wasted years coping in the gym it has to stop. He needs leg lengthening more than anything to be considered human, then he needs to put all his money to his face and probably also needs to move to an Asian country. It is beyond over for him in America.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
People on here are honest high iq and insightful. They give you a good idea of where you stand and will call you ugly without hesitation. IRL people would just give him pointless advice and not be honest ever distracting from his biggest issue which is his appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 9090, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
coping powerliftercel.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
Ll
Honestly it is best to send it to him. Do not hide the truth from him it is obvious he already wasted years coping in the gym it has to stop. He needs leg lengthening more than anything to be considered human, then he needs to put all his money to his face and probably also needs to move to an Asian country. It is beyond over for him in America.

Leg lengthen to 5'5, good idea bro

He is for sure below 5'1", more like 4'8"

BRUTAL JBW PILL

He fucking blocked me the dirty subhuman teracel gook :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
He fucking blocked me the dirty subhuman teracel gook :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: poor guy id cope as well
Better coping than realizing not even the most expensive surgeries could fix my subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
ggs he deleted his insta u autists

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, maxxedfalloutdweller, Tyronecell and 5 others

He used to be my senior in high school. I think he's like 26 or 27 y/o.

Thanks friends.
He deleted his profile

Hope he knows who you are irl OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 5912, Oueyy and 5 others
Holy shit poor guy he literally deleted an IG that had years of progress cause this post
Holy fuck i feel bad for real

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and joeveniro
Wow good job you niggers made my best friend delete his profile

Who am I gonna mog now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and sytyl
Hope he knows who you are irl OP.
If he thought about it he would easily be able to find out who I am. I added him on Insta 1 week ago. And the stuff ive said here is more than enough to give it away. Luckily this subhuman doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together. So he probably won't know who did it.

Besides. What is this turbomanlet going to do once he finds me? I am 6'0 he is 5'1. All that powerlifting ain't gonna do shit when I just pick him up jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, sytyl, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
You seem like a shitty person OP. Why would you even make this post? Of course the basement dwellers here were gonna aware him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5912 and 12 others
You seem like a shitty person OP. Why would you even make this post? Of course the basement dwellers here were gonna aware him.
You are the niggers who aware him not me. Dont pin this shit on me. If i had it my way he would have never saw this post.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bankrolls
You are the niggers who aware him not me. Dont pin this shit on me. If i had it my way he would have never saw this post.
Says don't pin this shit on me and then says blames me who had absolutely nothing to do with the post or whoever chose to let him know. Of course it's your fault. Are you really that low IQ you thought posting a thread making fun of someone you call your best friend and inviting autists here to do the same wouldn't have yielded this result? That's like placing a baby in the middle of the road and saying it's not your fault if the baby gets run over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5912 and 10 others
Says don't pin this shit on me and then says blames me who had absolutely nothing to do with the post or whoever chose to let him know. Of course it's your fault. Are you really that low IQ you thought posting a thread making fun of someone you call your best friend and inviting autists here to do the same wouldn't have yielded this result? That's like placing a baby in the middle of the road and saying it's not your fault if the baby gets run over.
I explicitly told you artists NOT to aware him. But you guys can't even follow a simple instruction. Yes. Dont pin this on me.

Exactly. If he didn't want his (now former) frien to know, he wouldn't have made this thread.

OP = :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5912, Oueyy and 5 others
I explicitly told you artists NOT to aware him. But you guys can't even follow a simple instruction. Yes. Dont pin this on me.
I'm a normal fucking dude who just uses this site to get good looksmaxxing info. You're the low IQ autist who thought it would be a good idea to give a bunch of losers with nothing to do access to your friend's profile. Lol at saying "b-b-but I told them not to." How'd that work out idiot. Everyone knew this would be the result except you apparently. All it takes is one degenerate (from here where there is many) for your friend to be awared.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, radditz, obhmwtsg and 4 others
I'm a normal fucking dude who just uses this site to get good looksmaxxing info. You're the low IQ autist who thought it would be a good idea to give a bunch of losers with nothing to do access to your friend's profile. Lol at saying "b-b-but I told them not to." How'd that work out idiot. Everyone knew this would be the result except you apparently. All it takes is one degenerate (from here where there is many) for your friend to be awared.
Whatever. If you feel bad for him you should find his phone number and consult him. What's done is done. I maintain that it is not my fault.

If he thought about it he would easily be able to find out who I am. I added him on Insta 1 week ago. And the stuff ive said here is more than enough to give it away. Luckily this subhuman doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together. So he probably won't know who did it.

Besides. What is this turbomanlet going to do once he finds me? I am 6'0 he is 5'1. All that powerlifting ain't gonna do shit when I just pick him up jfl
Maybe the same people that showed him this thread will also help him find out who you are :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 5891, sytyl and 5 others
Maybe the same people that showed him this thread will also help him find out who you are :)
Shit I'm literally sweating buckets rn

Please don't do this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 4332
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4332
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
imagine being that low iq, showing someones ig profile that u know irl, and giving that much info away straight away.
if its not larp. why would u say ur height in this thread? its not like ur giving info away to actualy find who made the thread, but its larp anyways. if not? gj ur not "that guy"

bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Tyronecell and Vvvvxxxx
bump

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 4332
bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 5912, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
bup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 9072, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
bumpity bump bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 5912, sytyl and 4 others
Whatever. If you feel bad for him you should find his phone number and consult him. What's done is done. I maintain that it is not my fault.
I refuse to believe you are his friend. If yeah you are one of a shitcunt of a friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Oueyy, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
I refuse to believe you are his friend. If yeah you are one of a shitcunt of a friend.
the only reason why i hung out with him is b/c i mog him, so yeah i consider him my friend. he serves a very good purpose of making me look better

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
the only reason why i hung out with him is b/c i mog him, so yeah i consider him my friend. he serves a very good purpose of making me look better
Lol dude that shit is really fucking sad honestly. I always thought people were larping when they said shit like this but finding out that there are people like you on this forum gives me a new perspective on it. Just wow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 5891, Oueyy and 5 others
Lol dude that shit is really fucking sad honestly. I always thought people were larping when they said shit like this but finding out that there are people like you on this forum gives me a new perspective on it. Just wow.
its a mog or be mogged world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, HowAmIAlive123 and MaxillaIsEverything

That's incredibly fucked up man. Not sure whether to be outraged or feel bad for you being so insecure you feel the need to do this to your friends :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, sytyl and maxxedfalloutdweller