Rate my 6’1” frame.

I

iorigins91

Iron
IMG 1745

Is there potential or should I just give up and tranny max? I have been going to the gym for almost 1 year.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: yirma19, RAMU KAKA, recessedd and 11 others
Nigga posted his pubes :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter, yirma19, IMPROVINATOR and 12 others
kleinfelters JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, laaoo, Deleted member 41284 and 2 others
im in a similar klinefelter's pickle but not as bad. im coping by focusing on increasing shoulder/chest volume and rectangularizing the torso (thickening the muscle between waist and upper chest).

im in a similar klinefelter's pickle but not as bad. im coping by focusing on increasing shoulder/chest volume and rectangularizing the torso (thickening the muscle between waist and upper chest).

Why do you think you have klinefelter?

neither of us do bruh. u have a beard so ur just wide waisted. klinefelters is a meme here i guess

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
neither of us do bruh. u have a beard so ur just wide waisted. klinefelters is a meme here i guess

Wide hips is such a curse on a man. Can never achieve V taper, only maybe Y taper.

dude u legit have kleinfelters

actual breasts, wide hips, its over.

I have been going to the gym for almost 1 year.
damn I just read this part, it is truly over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, RAMU KAKA, Tai Lung and 6 others
Wide hips is such a curse on a man. Can never achieve V taper, only maybe Y taper.
it does suck. Focus on the obliques, chest, shoulders (and add legs so that the waist looks smaller in proportion) and maybe you can make some progress. Do u know any good clothing that hides it well?

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
dude u legit have kleinfelters

actual breasts, wide hips, its over.

damn I just read this part, it is truly over.

so you’re saying this is my potential?? Pic related

Attachments

• IMG_1935.jpeg
    IMG_1935.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
it does suck. Focus on the obliques, chest, shoulders (and add legs so that the waist looks smaller in proportion) and maybe you can make some progress. Do u know any good clothing that hides it well?
Unfortunately no. I just wear baggy clothes to hide my figure. I’m wondering if I should TRT and get a better figure faster.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
so you’re saying this is my potential?? Pic related
eh, u would mog him due to height + ur clavicles are wider but ur hips just through off the proportions completely

not many people talk about harmony in physique, one flaw throws the entire thing off

• +1
Reactions: iorigins91
Unfortunately no. I just wear baggy clothes to hide my figure. I’m wondering if I should TRT and get a better figure faster.
not all about fastness, Andrew Tate said if it was fast and easy everybody would have it. TRT will definitely not hurt and definitely kick up your gym training 1 million notches.

• +1
Reactions: iorigins91
if you can you could benefit from it imo

dude from skinnyfattransformation took TRT and fixed his chit T levels became a htn gymmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and iorigins91
1 year??? Actually?? Yeah bro you have Klinefelter's

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Just get your ass in the gym already for the love of god

Your frame is garbage

Just go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Do you go to the gym to twerk or what

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, exo, Whatashame and 3 others
what the fuck nigga you have boobies wtf

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
Over tier physique. Wtf did u do in that year of gym. Looking at some LTB booties? I think u didn't really gym cell and still are a fat fuck. Get ur shit together. Cut weight cuz u have manboobs. U literally look like an unhealthy woman. 1 year. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Wtf was even ur diet. Fuckin Mac and cheese as post workout meal?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and fuxkdakikez
Bro looks like a tranny. Stop transitioning nigga

People still don’t get that this is a larp jfl

if you can you could benefit from it imo

dude from skinnyfattransformation took TRT and fixed his chit T levels became a htn gymmaxxer
Is that the fucker who claims he boosted his T naturally and does callisthenics? He took T for that shit physique ?

Attachments

• 8B26EFCE-06FF-43BC-9037-25106F047ADF.jpeg
    8B26EFCE-06FF-43BC-9037-25106F047ADF.jpeg
    879.3 KB · Views: 0
Jesus fucking christ
Major KLINEFELTERS case UNIRONICALLY holy shit do you produce milk bro?

Is that the fucker who claims he boosted his T naturally and does callisthenics? He took T for that shit physique ?
yeah i remember reading he went on TRT on one of his first blogposts when he started but I might be mistaken though

he did gyno surgery tho

also TRT is good but you wont become roided you'll just achieve high natty T levels but still achievable natty for guys that arent hypogonadal

View attachment 2582382

Is there potential or should I just give up and tranny max? I have been going to the gym for almost 1 year.
Doesn’t look like you train your traps at all, ur neck is also small start training that. Shoulders need to be improved and so do back. Ur chest is ok but not good. Don’t expect results so fast you are 6’1 it will take a bit longer for you to fill out ur frame compared to shorter people

gym for a year and looks like this what the fuck were you doing

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I don´t say this often but you actually have a klinefelters.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
1 year and you look like this? what was the starting point