rate my ansension plan for the start of junior year in uk ( sixth form) to get to chadlite plus - with a bit of frauding

S1d456

S1d456

Master
Skin - kojic acid soap - retinoid and use benzoyl peroxide and skincare routine - cleanser plus moisturiser and toner - fraud with concealer and bb cream - kojic acid will lighten skin - get rid of curry skin tone

Hair - get decent haircut / low taper fade or messy fringe / perm and wavy pretty boy hair and keep experimenting and use texture and styling products

Eye area - get rid of under eyes using tea bags and volufiline - fraud with concealer or bb cream , get hazel coloured or exotic coloured contacts that look good

Eyebrows - trim them and get the upturned nice shape

Lips - exfoliate lips and use volufiline and fraud using mens red lip intensifier

Eyelashes - curl eyelashes

Body fat - currently 15 percent try get ultra low for the summer to 10 percent

Height - already decent however even at 6 ft become monger at 6 3 with af1 with lifts or nike scorpions and sock lifts

Nichemaxx - get rings and jewalrry and chains - kpopmaxxing but not overdoing \

Fake tattoo and ears pieced

Frame - genetically gifted in this gym celling for 2 yrs helped me with this

Gyno - get surgery or use aromasin to get rid off It

teeth - my teeth whitened professionally for my birthday

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Skin - kojic acid soap - retinoid and use benzoyl peroxide and skincare routine - cleanser plus moisturiser and toner - fraud with concealer and bb cream - kojic acid will lighten skin - get rid of curry skin tone

Hair - get decent haircut / low taper fade or messy fringe / perm and wavy pretty boy hair and keep experimenting and use texture and styling products

Eye area - get rid of under eyes using tea bags and volufiline - fraud with concealer or bb cream , get hazel coloured or exotic coloured contacts that look good

Lips - exfoliate lips and use volufiline and fraud using mens red lip intensifier

Height - already decent however even at 6 ft become monger at 6 3 with af1 with lifts or nike scorpions and sock lifts

75D9CD0B 1146 4289 86B2 0810B576FE96

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, moggingu, zan and 6 others
Another day, another scizho thread
christian bale joker GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, socialcel, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
i hate putting users down in general bro but ur delusional if you think youll reach chadlite with this

have you seen what indian pheno chadlites look like?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, arabcelxxx, socialcel and 3 others
Another day, another scizho thread
christian bale joker GIF

honestly ignorance is bliss, i wish i was a schizo user like this id prob be more NT and approach more instead of hyperscrutinizing myself

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, socialcel and northern mogger
honestly ignorance is bliss, i wish i was a schizo user like this id prob be more NT and approach more instead of hyperscrutinizing myself
seeing one flaw on your face paralyses your dating

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
i hate putting users down in general bro but ur delusional if you think youll reach chadlite with this

perhaps true but i will show my results on here after i do this ik i wont reach chadlite but even an improvement i would super greatful

"But but white ltb and sheboons have called me an 8/10 and 8/10 is chadlite bhaiii" :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel and dragomaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs and northern mogger
Im going to get zygos implant,bimax,rhino.cantho and LL from sunil richardson to reach LTN

why does no one here help out users put just takes the piss out of them

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Don’t get fake tattoos lol

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel

stop the larp, post ur face

I hate to breaking it to you but chadlites are born not made
Even if u have a slight falio u won’t ever be a lite
HTN is attainable with a good base

saw your pic on another thread, if it was the after pic it looked pretty good. im in same sit so ill probably try somehting like this

• Love it
Reactions: S1d456
saw your pic on another thread, if it was the after pic it looked pretty good. im in same sit so ill probably try somehting like this
appreciate your positivity bro you got this man