rate my anti ageing diet today !

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and IndraBC
Very sexy diet . But where red meat, fish?
MOST NUTRIENT dense foods are salmon, beef, kiwi, and mixed berries.
Eat those 4 and you will age like fine wine (oh yea ofc eggs too)
Avocado is sexy food too

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ
@Rigged @arabcelxxx @okwiwhd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and arabcelxxx
Very sexy diet . But where red meat, fish?
MOST NUTRIENT dense foods are salmon, beef, kiwi, and mixed berries.
Eat those 4 and you will age like fine wine (oh yea ofc eggs too)
Avocado is sexy food too
i either have eggs or beef . usually beef but im running low on beef . i never eat fish . beef is superior .

avocado a bit high in PUFA but im eating it for the vitamin e since my diet is a bit low in vit e

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: okwiwhd, mvp2v1, IndraBC and 1 other person
holy shit 56g protein, what the flip? How do you feel satisfied? Replace those fucking peppers and tomatos with beef and salmon,
Eat some fucking kiwis too and berries

• JFL
i either have eggs or beef . usually beef but im running low on beef . i never eat fish . beef is superior .

avocado a bit high in PUFA but im eating it for the vitamin e since my diet is a bit low in vit e
Okay thas good.

But you dont need vitamin E. Not all vitamins are good for you
High vitamin E levels are linked to 10-30% increase in cancer

• Hmm...
holy shit 56g protein, what the flip? How do you feel satisfied? Replace those fucking peppers and tomatos with beef and salmon,
Eat some fucking kiwis too and berries
low protein is strategy to slow ageing . i just avoid exercise to lower metabolism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd, IndraBC and beefliverontop
Where is beef, maybe cut the dairy since it can be hard to digest

• Hmm...
My beatiful boy CANNOT be eating 56g protein daily… up the protein intake my nigga

• JFL
low protein is strategy to slow ageing . i just avoid exercise to lower metabolism
Slow ageing? Isnt it supposed to be the opposite?
Vegans eat low protein and age like raw milk.
Eat protein trust me

• Hmm...
High vitamin E levels are linked to 10-30% increase in cancer
source ?

Where is beef, maybe cut the dairy since it can be hard to digest
nah i love cheese , plus i need the calcium to bind to the oxalates in the cocoa . & the fat in the cheese helps absorb the 8 mg lycopene from tomatoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and arabcelxxx
source ?

nah i love cheese , plus i need the calcium to bind to the oxalates in the cocoa . & the fat in the cheese helps absorb the 8 mg lycopene from tomatoes
How about eating some egg shells?

• +1
Slow ageing? Isnt it supposed to be the opposite?
Vegans eat low protein and age like raw milk.
Eat protein trust me
i dont think i trust u ... i think i trust all the soyience studies ive read instead

vegans dont always age badly , if they do its not necessarily from low protein

• JFL
Reactions: E_Maxx and IndraBC
How about eating some egg shells?
i suppose . cheese can be a good spermidine source tho . i see no evidence against cheese . there is evidence against milk , the processed milk in particular .

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
i dont think i trust u ... i think i trust all the soyience studies ive read instead

vegans age like shit pretty boy…
u need protein… for height, frame, muscle, everything…
protein = life

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: E_Maxx and Youㅤ
vegans age like shit pretty boy…
u need protein… for height, frame, muscle, everything…
protein = life
ill let u age like paul saladino while low protein CRcels actually look young & beautiful

matt at 39 who started CR at 18

• JFL

Just red it.
Bruh vegans take so much supplements tho, and protein powder lol.
Thats why “some dont age badly”
cuz they eat protein and take the missin vitamins and minerals.
While if u eat meat u get it all

• +1
Just red it.
Bruh vegans take so much supplements tho, and protein powder lol.
Thats why “some dont age badly”
cuz they eat protein and take the missin vitamins and minerals.
While if u eat meat u get it all
thats precisely y i eat meat but also keep my protein low

• JFL
ill let u age like paul saladino while low protein CRcels actually look young & beautiful

matt at 39 who started CR at 18
View attachment 3008670
That nigga just look like a discord mod
U can still guess hes 35-40 yrs old tho
I can name alotta carnivores too who look like 20 while being 50.
Its not bout that its just about eating whole natural foods we ate before, not restricting protein for some cope reason

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon and Youㅤ
That nigga just look like a discord mod
U can still guess hes 35-40 yrs old tho
I can name alotta carnivores too who look like 20 while being 50.
Its not bout that its just about eating whole natural foods we ate before, not restricting protein for some cope reason
read the soyience , goy . do u not trust the soyience ? ur reply i believe is not peer-reviewed . anyway , give me some examples of these young looking carnivores .

but also to roast u : that matt nigga looks younger than ur 14 year old ass :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, E_Maxx and IndraBC
blud just eat protein and whole foods and fruits, meat. And ur good. Basically eat the food ur ancestors ate. If u r Mediterranean for example then that means u should do Mediterranean diet.

Anti aging diet really depends on your genetics.
Some people age like fine wine on carnivore while as u said paul SALADino just looks his age
or sum ppl feel gay and high estrogen on vegan diet
While some feel great on it (highly unlikely someone like that exists cuz we all ate meat)

• Love it
Reactions: E_Maxx
read the soyience , goy . do u not trust the soyience ? ur reply i believe is not peer-reviewed . anyway , give me some examples of these young looking carnivores .

but also to roast u : that matt nigga looks younger than ur 14 year old ass :ogre:
It never was a roast boyo, i like you.
But since your starting this fuck you too

• JFL

And just so u know my diet was and IS is not good, rhats why i age like shit. I still eat goyslop right now. Idc bout getting nutrients in or anti aging.
I just blast meat, protein powder, potato/rice. And alot of fucking protein bars. I just eat 50% goyslop and 50% whole foods i dont really care bout my diet alsong as i hit my macros

• Ugh..
blud just eat protein and whole foods and fruits, meat. And ur good. Basically eat the food ur ancestors ate. If u r Mediterranean for example then that means u should do Mediterranean diet.

Some people age like fine wine on carnivore while as u said paul SALADino just looks his age
While some feel great on it (highly unlikely someone like that exists cuz we all ate meat)
idk what my ancestors ate . im weird kalergi muttmerican . but this is besides my point of COPE ; low protein is anti ageing cuz of an ancient program that goes back to the ancestors of all animals .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and beefliverontop

And by the way ive always looked okd.
When i was 6 ppl thought i was 9 or 10 yrs old.
Its my genetics i think lol its over for me..
Atleast i have IQ… unlike you..

• WTF
idk what my ancestors ate . im weird kalergi muttmerican . but this is besides my point of COPE ; low protein is anti ageing cuz of an ancient program that goes back to the ancestors of all animals .
Idk if ur a teen but bro i think its basic knowledge that u need protein to grow and for really important shit to happen in ur body.

Source ?

• Hmm...
Idk if ur a teen but bro i think its basic knowledge that u need protein to grow and for really important shit to happen in ur body.

Source ?
im 19 . Grow ? thats what im trying to inhibit , since e fused my plates anyway . growth accelerates ageing generally .

• Hmm...
  • JFL
im 19 . Grow ? thats what im trying to inhibit , since e fused my plates anyway . growth accelerates ageing generally .

19?
You look younger.

well you got me you cute lookin dumb ahh
I believe you. Yes this diet may anti age you, but that doesnt mean its good for you.
That matt nigga is bloated and high E as fuck prolly he prolly short too,
Yes you will age good but u wont be necessarily attractive.

Why u so obsessed about anti aging anyways?

• +1
well you got me you cute lookin dumb ahh
I believe you. Yes this diet may anti age you, but that doesnt mean its good for you.
That matt nigga is bloated and high E as fuck prolly he prolly short too,
Yes you will age good but u wont be necessarily attractive.
yes exactly . ur IQ is not bad . health does not equate to the optimum for anti ageing .

idc about trying to be attractive since ive already failed at that .

Why u so obsessed about anti aging anyways?
imagine being a consciousness stuck in a mortal body ... whats the logical thing to do assumeing ur optimistic ?

this concept makes it more rational based on the premise that its reasonable

• JFL
where the fuck is the raw meat, not even any cooked meat...
def gonna help you anti age bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
where the fuck is the raw meat, not even any cooked meat...
def gonna help you anti age bro
when i eat beef i eat it red . yeah meat does have valuable nutrients & cooking is problematic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and IAMNOTANINCEL
yes exactly . ur IQ is not bad . health does not equate to the optimum for anti ageing .

idc about trying to be attractive since ive already failed at that .

imagine being a consciousness stuck in a mortal body ... whats the logical thing to do assumeing ur optimistic ?

this concept makes it more rational based on the premise that its reasonable
Thats interesting.
So u just wanna live very long huh?

• +1
paul saladino exercises all day lol his diet has nothing to do with it
thats a great point

i still believe if ur not exerciseing , diet is pretty relevant . & i believe my strategy is superior

• JFL
Thats interesting.
So u just wanna live very long huh?
i do not plan on dying . i do however plan on not dying . my will to live is infinite & so i shall seek infinite time as well .

• JFL
  • Woah
i do not plan on dying . i do however plan on not dying . my will to live is infinite & so i shall seek infinite time as well .
Yep! Your on the rape list!

• JFL
Yep! Your on the rape list!
ur gay . being gay is a risk factor for early death , i believe independent of the confounding HIV risk factor

i suppose if we r to joke about rape it must be kept homosexual for self-protection against authority . i would rape u if ur skin wasnt so bad ... 14 year olds 🥰

• JFL
ur gay . being gay is a risk factor for early death , i believe independent of the confounding HIV risk factor

i suppose if we r to joke about rape it must be kept homosexual for self-protection against authority . i would rape u if ur skin wasnt so bad ... 14 year olds 🥰
Ha sorry i guess, hit me up next year when my skin is clear lol, still gotta let the accutane do the magic.

• JFL
Ha sorry i guess, hit me up next year when my skin is clear lol, still gotta let the accutane do the magic.
accutane ? r u retarded nigga ? show me solid evidence or at least speculation that this is a good idea & not harmful .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and IndraBC
accutane ? r u retarded nigga ? show me solid evidence or at least speculation that this is a good idea & not harmful .
yea i thought it impacted growth during puberty too but ive seen studies show it doesnt affect DHT or hormones. Maybe a little. But so little it doesnt matter, maybe ill lose 0.25cm height but who cares?

• Hmm...
@Rigged @arabcelxxx @okwiwhd
lmao great but try less carbs, more protein, more antioxidants, more foods with carnosine and benfotiamine, and intermittent fast could also add turmeric, ginger, green tea, also go outside nigga cuz 13% is crazy

• Hmm...
It reallt depends. For some ppl accutane lowers test, but that means u had low test to begin with. First week and accutane didnt do shit to my hormones. All the same👍

yea i thought it impacted growth during puberty too but ive seen studies show it doesnt affect DHT or hormones. Maybe a little. But so little it doesnt matter, maybe ill lose 0.25cm height but who cares?
Tane doesnt affect dht enough

It reallt depends. For some ppl accutane lowers test, but that means u had low test to begin with. First week and accutane didnt do shit to my hormones. All the same👍
Tldr It says it cant

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
im not talking about height but health

• JFL