she is a tall girl

i mog

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
  • JFL
  • JFL
You live in a delusion, blackpill is about being aware and u are opposite of being aware.
being aware of what? rather be a confident guy than some sore loser always crying about his looks tbh i get chad treatment irl and i act like it so whats the problem kid u getting mogged too much? u would be confident if u were me i tell u that lol

• JFL
being aware of what? rather be a confident guy than some sore loser always crying about his looks tbh i get chad treatment irl and i act like it so whats the problem kid u getting mogged too much? u would be confident if u were me i tell u that lol
i would be confident if i was ltn? I doubt it

• JFL
arent u that black insanely ugly guy with a thin skull lol?
Despite the pheno we have a similar structure, believe it or not. You have small skull and saddle nose like me

• +1
Despite the pheno we have a similar structure, believe it or not. You have small skull and saddle nose like me
alright and the pheno is why im slaying bro and ur not so dont talk badly on me

• +1
You have too many flaws ur ltn for sure maybe lower when u age. 48.7% esr, 1.11 midface ratio ( mogs jordan barret ), box head 1.29 total fwhr, 1.20 ish nose to mouth ratio ( brutal ur biggest failo so far ), 2.4 pfl/pfh ( giving u a cuck look innit ?) and ur jaw is overly flat. Thanks for wasting my time ltn
i have same ratios as leo dicaprio

Looking good. I'd lighten eyes a bit b4 posting but u alrdy did so nvm

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
ltn

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
5.5/10
High mtn