Rate my arms (6 weeks gymcelling)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
IMG 20200103 WA0003

MIRIN???

IMG 20200103 WA0001

LAST BICEPS MEASUREMENT WAS 27CM:lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
@cocainecowboy u proud of me?

@Kinko do I have the chance to be like you some day?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cardiologist, Enlil, RichardSpencel and 3 others
gigabicpes of gigachad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Over
@Tony GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Tony
Mogs mine by a little bit maybe, but same skin color.

• Love it
Reactions: Over
Angle frauding

Mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Over
do dead hangs

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No excuse to not go to the gym then. Every normfag is doing it. We are all gonna make it brah.
I could've gone a long time ago, but never did for some reason.I have been in a gym once but didn't lift.

• +1
I wish I could take steroids at 17

keep going

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, cardiologist, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
I could've gone a long time ago, but never did for some reason.I have been in a gym once but didn't lift.
It's easy you dont have to interact with anyone even. First time you will be like "the fuck do I do" but then it becomes all clear and you gonna be waiting for next training. It gives you serotonin boost too, better mood, when you see yourself shredded one day you will be 100x better, I am yet to see my abs for the first time in my life, cant wait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
I wish I could take steroids at 17
Dont roid it's useless. I am going for Chico body it's enough for me you dont have to go 45cm bicep giga.

Dont roid it's useless. I am going for Chico body it's enough for me you dont have to go 45cm bicep giga.
I'm a 5'11 manlet. To compensate I need roids to ogremax

It's easy you dont have to interact with anyone even. First time you will be like "the fuck do I do" but then it becomes all clear and you gonna be waiting for next training. It gives you serotonin boost too, better mood, when you see yourself shredded one day you will be 100x better, I am yet to see my abs for the first time in my life, cant wait.
There are a couple of gyms near me

What's the TCV in KHHTCV?

Dont wait and waste time. It will be hard to move out of rotting but later you get used to it and it becomes part of your rotting lmao.

Nice what's your biceps size it looks 40cm+ I dont think I will be aiming that big.

Touchless conversationless virgin
How you touchless? I've touched a couple of foids.
Manlet here

Nice what's your biceps size it looks 40cm+ I dont think I will be aiming that big.

I haven't measured in long time but last time i did it was 37 cm, now maybe a little bigger

How you touchless? I've touched a couple of foids.
I am conversationless too. I never had a conversation with a foid or touched her waist/back or anything but cashier's hand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I am conversationless too. I never had a conversation with a foid or touched her waist/back or anything but cashier's hand.
Damn bro.I've touched at least a few foids' hands in a handshake or they tapped me on my shoulder or something.
175cm average height where i live so np
Come to ogreland where I live

I haven't measured in long time but last time i did it was 37 cm, now maybe a little bigger
37cm is actually my aim along with 97cm chest. It looks pretty big I guess pumped.

This is my current aim:
SmartSelect 20200103 152209 Firefox

Damn bro.I've touched at least a few foids' hands in a handshake or they tapped me on my shoulder or something.

I'm from Poland I think it's good enough but yea I dont have irl friends for past 10 years and I never even had female friend, I never texted or approached a foid, I don't interact with them besides cashiers, closest I've been to a woman recently was sitting near a group of 2 in a tram. I am legit subhuman truecel but today my serotonin is giga so I am coping and posting threads for motivation.

37cm is actually my aim along with 97cm chest. It looks pretty big I guess pumped.

This is my current aim:
View attachment 214262

I'm from Poland I think it's good enough but yea I dont have irl friends for past 10 years and I never even had female friend, I never texted or approached a foid, I don't interact with them besides cashiers, closest I've been to a woman recently was sitting near a group of 2 in a tram. I am legit subhuman truecel but today my serotonin is giga so I am coping and posting threads for motivation.
Here's my statictics:
- don't have TRUE friends for 5 years
- never had a female friend
- never texted but I did approach once, she thought it was a joke
- Barely interact with them, not enough

• +1
Here's my statictics:
- don't have TRUE friends for 5 years
- never had a female friend
- never texted but I did approach once, she thought it was a joke
- Barely interact with them, not enough

Do what I am doing, looksmax and try everything till 25 and then rope. I got less than 2 years of life left. Our lives are fucked up. Start with gym if you never have, especially if you are overweight (get visible abs or die trying). I am going to a bar soon to see if I can get IOIs from foids.

I wish I were you

• So Sad
View attachment 214264

Do what I am doing, looksmax and try everything till 25 and then rope. I got less than 2 years of life left. Our lives are fucked up. Start with gym if you never have, especially if you are overweight (get visible abs or die trying). I am going to a bar soon to see if I can get IOIs from foids.
I'm average framed, could have visible abs if I trained actively.
I'm average framed, could have visible abs if I trained actively.Not yet in my 20s.

I'm average framed, could have visible abs if I trained actively.
Do it. It's enough. Body halo is real. Lots of normies are bloated chubsters with big bellys. No excuses, watch this and go to gym.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and gymislife
Its roided though. I'm never giving my hair and hormones for going big.
I think I can achieve that natty, I have rly good genetics, look my 1 year transformation without being consistent and not following any strict diets or workout programs:
Received 2401291463330675

So why wouldn't I be able to come close to david laid's level in 2-3 years if I'm consistent and do everything perfectly

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Over and Deleted member 2486
I think I can achieve that natty, I have rly good genetics, look my 1 year transformation without being consistent and not following any strict diets or workout programs:
View attachment 214275

So why wouldn't I be able to come close to david laid's level in 2-3 years if I'm consistent and do everything perfectly
I dont know. I just see lots of people talking about him roiding. His chest is insane. But whatever for me it's not my aim anyway. If you want to go Laid then go Laid, my ideal physique is Chico skinny ripped twink tbh. Maybe if I will still be alive past 25 then as I age I would go bigger.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
I dont know. I just see lots of people talking about him roiding. His chest is insane. But whatever for me it's not my aim anyway. If you want to go Laid then go Laid, my ideal physique is Chico skinny ripped twink tbh. Maybe if I will still be alive past 25 then as I age I would go bigger.

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax and Over