Rate my arms (6 weeks gymcelling)

Nice but real results take 6 months to 1yr

• Woah
Reactions: Over
175cm average height where i live so np
it's almost midget levels where i live (netherlands); with the length of the currebt youth. With 188cm, i used to be tall for my generation, but the current youth is almost all mayority in 18.cm; and like 10% is in 19.cm or above.

irrelevant to attracting women. protentially unattractive since it shows you have no social life

• Ugh..
I think I can achieve that natty, I have rly good genetics, look my 1 year transformation without being consistent and not following any strict diets or workout programs:
View attachment 214275

So why wouldn't I be able to come close to david laid's level in 2-3 years if I'm consistent and do everything perfectly
you have insane genetics lad

• +1
Reactions: Over and gymislife
I mog you to Saturn and back

• +1
When did you start roiding? I legit want to roid so fucking bad
I just did 2 cycles at 24-25 i am off now i cycle once every 6 months or so.

Can you post a picture showing the arms from the other side(the outer arm). People only max their inner biceps(like I did), other biceps are important aswell. I can recommend excercice that target outer biceps if u want

you need to consider that longer arms will be bigger once the frame is filled out but look the same as smaller short humerus. so 45 cm long arm looks like 40 cm amrs from someone short

• +1
you need to consider that longer arms will be bigger once the frame is filled out but look the same as smaller short humerus. so 45 cm long arm looks like 40 cm amrs from someone short
So what does that really mean?

Who cares about your GUNZ if you SKULL is fucked!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Woah
Who cares about your GUNZ if you SKULL is fucked!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
SmartSelect 20191213 210710 WhatsApp

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Mirin

• Love it