Rate my ascension+ how can I improve+ am I a Chadlite?

odegoat

odegoat

Retired Simp
This a pic took some weeks before I knew blackpill. I have been looksmaxxing since then.

Ode2
I've been working in the way I look for the last six months. (Hairmaxxing, stylemaxxing, chewing, gaymaxxing...)
These two pics were taken in the last month

Ode Ode1
By the way, tell me how to improve and if I can get girls, thank you buddies
Odegoat

Are You norwegian pe swedish? You def improve, You look HTN now, keep the work.

Attachments

• Martin-Odegaard-Arsenal.jpg
    Martin-Odegaard-Arsenal.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nordicel, Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
MTN

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and bigjuicy
Strong MTN

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, FrameMogger, P4fivee and 2 others
What the fuck is gaymaxxing supposed to be

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
This a pic took some weeks before I knew blackpill. I have been looksmaxxing since then.

View attachment 1878050
I've been working in the way I look for the last six months. (Hairmaxxing, stylemaxxing, chewing, gaymaxxing...)

View attachment 1878053View attachment 1878054
Odegoat
Short mandible in relation to forehead.
Thin lips.
Dye your eyebrows a darker shade.
Fix skin.

Most noticeable falios in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and odegoat
Looks the exact same except angles

• Hmm...
Reactions: odegoat
Are You norwegian pe swedish? You def improve, You look HTN now, keep the work.

Nordics just mog so hard in terms of race maxing curries need to bleach skin.

Get a vertical. Genioplasty.

Get buccal fat pad removal

Eye area is impossible to replicate same with mid face but this would make most curries look white.

Lip fillers

• +1
but this would make most curries look white
How is a genioplasty and a buccal fat pad removal going to make white a curry? What about the skin color?

How is a genioplasty and a buccal fat pad removal going to make white a curry? What about the skin color?

Well most curries albino already look like deformed whites tbqh giving them genio and buccal makes the jawline more visible the eyes aren't possible to replicate.

Although you can easily make the eyes less buggy.

Maybe I'm coping but I thought this guy looks broadly white hella ugly but white at the same time.

Maybe I'm coping but I thought this guy looks broadly white hella ugly
Still mogs me but the topic we are talking about isn't about albinos bro you are just talking random things JFL

Are you trolling? "Curry albino"? How many curries albino are there? We are talking about the normal curries

I was trying to explain that if you wanted to race max as a curry its not that difficult because the feautres are broadly similar.

They like i said look like ugly whites tbqh.

I was trying to explain that if you wanted to race max as a curry its not that difficult
Currymax? That's stupid, curries are mostly over. Most curries are finished in America, most curries are finished in Europe no matter what they do. They're manlets and too ugly for white countries and their "stereotypes of beauty". Sadly curries are victims of racepill and most of them can't do anything to fix it.

Yeah bro I got a warning for this shit 😂

Somewhere in between mtn and htn. 4> psl imo

Look like a 6 strong MTN. Would LTR a Becky.

Advice for improving:
Same goes for everyone who ever posts on here for advice. If you don't do these things, do them and make them a daily habit.

Weights 3 times a week minimum
Sub 13% bodyfat.
Skincare routine (tret at night, spf, moisturise in day, undereye caffeine serum)
Stylemaxx - Look up pop culture icon with similar pheno to you and get inspiration for tattoos, piercings, jewlerry clothes etc
Hair - Max your hairstyle out based on your pheno and facial thirds

After you're doing this and have maxxed out with what you have, contemplate any additional surgeries, fillers that can eliminate failos.

GL.

• +1
Currymax? That's stupid, curries are mostly over. Most curries are finished in America, most curries are finished in Europe no matter what they do. They're manlets and too ugly for white countries and their "stereotypes of beauty". Sadly curries are victims of racepill and most of them can't do anything to fix it.

I said curries to white max i didn't day whites to curry max you seem to be getting the wrong message here

Screenshot 20220922 192820

Screenshot 20220922 192828

Also most of the sterotypes of them being ugly is isn't stereotypes most just look terrible but we don't live in a world where your face cant be fixed half the time is small traits.

I understood your message since the first text.

Average curry. No way he can white max.

Skin bleach plus surgeries i mentioned i mean the guy i posted was an albino but he looked very close to that pheno.

Skin bleach plus surgeries i mentioned i mean the guy i posted was an albino but he looked very close to that pheno.
If he gets white skin which is very complicated, expensive and surely risky, he will still be a subhuman. Stop coping

I understood your message since the first text.

Average curry. No way he can white max.

Its probably better to say he can pale skin curry max or albino indian max although i mean at that point its very hard not to say this guy doesnt look white.

Screenshot 20220922 192828

If he gets white skin which is very complicated, expensive and surely risky, he will still be a subhuman. Stop coping

I literally listed the other surgeries that goes with it your not even reading at this point.

Also light skin maxing isnt that hard

reptiles

I share knowledge freely.​

JoinedMay 20, 2019Posts27,694Reputation23,801

Please stop sharing "knowledge", you are coping hard
@reptiles

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles

reptiles

I share knowledge freely.​

JoinedMay 20, 2019Posts27,694Reputation23,801

Please stop sharing "knowledge", you are coping hard
@reptiles

What am i coping about i just said curries can white max cause there skulls are already similar to whites but the orbital index and over all projection id different.

I literally listed the other surgeries that goes with it your not even reading at this point.

Also light skin maxing isnt that hard
yeah probably after surgeries people will think he is from the north of Europe

yeah probably after surgeries people will think he is from the north of Europe

I mean be honest doenst this guy look white.

3086638 1663860679309

Feautres all curry just light skin

I mean be honest doenst this guy look white.

View attachment 1879187

Feautres all curry just light skin
He's white because he's albino. If he wasn't albino he would look like a fucking manlet curry with brown skin who would be probably selling shit toys to kids in some European country as Pakistani subhumans are doing in Madrid

@odegoat Ignore these retards my man you got this. Keep looksmaxxing, you have the potential, buddy boyo.

• Love it

View attachment 1878050

View attachment 1878053View attachment 1878054
Odegoat
Kek this is a norwegian guy from a bunch of commercials. Nice one buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: odegoat and Deprived