Rate my ascension plan, what level can I reach after I'm done?

Level after it's done

• MTN (lol @ your delusion)

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • HTN

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Chadlite

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
Pictures first of all (second one is older but still relevant)
2023 11 25 131441 2078415 IMG 0479 2

Surgeries
  1. Acne scar removal
  2. Hair transplant to NW1 (or NW0 but idk if I want to nuke my donor area)
Skincare
Hydrationmax to repair my broken as fuck moisture barrier then tret along with the smoothing effects of acne scar removal surgeries.

Body and physique
I'm 174cm, 64kg, 19inch bideltoid which gives me 1.8-1.85 shoulder-hip ratio last time I checked.
I'm currently bulking to reach 70kg, fill out my frame and train my pencil neck (which is 37.5cm).

Copemaxxing
I am regularly chewing soft gums (I don't want TMJ from falim, mastic or jawriszr stuff) to get slight masseter hypertrophy. I'm also eating carrots and other hard foods daily but that's a side effect of my diet. Maybe supplementing beta carotene and lycopene would be good for colouring too idk.
I'm also considering volufiline for undereyes and upper lip.

Note on hardmaxxing
I'm not looksmaxxing for girls and I don't give too much importance to my looks. I'm simply in the process of optimizing what I can for my own personal objectives that I won't mention here.
I know that you will recommend me surgeries like sliding genio, lip lift, slight rhino maybe or even jaw implants. I'm well aware those are meant to fix my garbage philtrum or to enhance my lower third. I have to be honest and tell you I won't get them. I can't justify the money, time and botch risk spent on it given I consider my base is decent already. On top of that, I don't want my family or my social circle to look at me like some vain motherfucker. As I said, I have personal objectives by which any surgery that changes my facial structure is out of the equation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, lightskinbengali, It'snotover and 4 others
Fuck I pressed enter before I was done with my poll this shit UI smh
Not like anyone would have put Chad anyway let's be real

Btw taking this thread hymen, inb4 you're a subhuman OP

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Whitepill_Saint
mtn

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
When I read that lol shit I thought u looked good innit

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and basedlandon
bump

• JFL
U cant really ascend without hardmaxxing realistically ur pale, receeding and babyfaced

Ur not ugly though id simply stick to what ur doing and prioritise looking young

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Matheus
Maybe gym and tanning makes you low mtn to mid mtn

• JFL
U cant really ascend without hardmaxxing realistically ur pale, receeding and babyfaced

Ur not ugly though id simply stick to what ur doing and prioritise looking young
Maybe gym and tanning makes you low mtn to mid mtn
Receding I'll fix with HT
Babyfaced well it is what it is might actually be useful for what I want to have a high trust face

You're entitled to your own opinion but really low to mid mtn?

• JFL
ugly nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and basedlandon
You look a bit like CosmicSkeptic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Matheus
low mtn

• JFL
You look a bit like CosmicSkeptic

Yeah if I had UEE, NCT, an even worse nose, worse jaw, worse teeth, worse frame
Idk how tall he is though and he has more hair but after HT it's moot

• JFL
Your mtn now not bad looking could acend to htn your failo is your hairline plus thin lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, bululu_87, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
rotter since 2020. isnt this your like third ascension plan?

• JFL
Your mtn now not bad looking could acend to htn your failo is your hairline plus thin lips
Sounds pretty close to what I think
Thin lips can't really do much though...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Phillybeard1996
rotter since 2020. isnt this your like third ascension plan?
That's funny because you have as many posts as me yet you joined like 3 months ago

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Fiqh and Phillybeard1996
Read the title, ratings are for after my plan is done
maybe htn but let’s be real there’s no real way to tell, you should be doing these things regardless of what ppl on .org say

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Yeah ur no way below average so u already are mtn imo. Thicker neck, HT and better upper lip can put you into htn i believe.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Yeah ur no way below average so u already are mtn imo. Thicker neck, HT and better upper lip can put you into htn i believe.
You're really average
I really don't understand this forum sometimes in the past I got very consistent ratings at already HTN. Even in paid ratings with proper pictures I get HTN. Maybe it's the pictures idk I took the first one from close up.
I'm not sure the average guy outside looks like this
Front Side2 old Front2

But to each his own opinion looks are only a part of improving. Regardless I've been neck training and going to the gym for 1.5 months now. I will book a HT as soon as I have the $$$ and I'm fixing my skin moisture barrier + just got tret prescribed from the derm.
Also chewing mastic to gain facial definition

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I really don't understand this forum sometimes in the past I got very consistent ratings at already HTN. Even in paid ratings with proper pictures I get HTN. Maybe it's the pictures idk I took the first one from close up.
View attachment 2655095View attachment 2655094View attachment 2655096

But to each his own opinion looks are only a part of improving. Regardless I've been neck training and going to the gym for 1.5 months now. I will book a HT as soon as I have the $$$ and I'm fixing my skin moisture barrier + just got tret prescribed from the derm.
You look like a MTN Emil Kirkegaard. This is what an actual HTN looks like:

View attachment 2655095View attachment 2655094View attachment 2655096

Attachments

• 1704463406409.png
    1704463406409.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1704463478284.png
    1704463478284.png
    117 KB · Views: 0