Rate my Ascension Routine? Tell me what to improve or add ?

treezy456

treezy456

Iron
Anscesion Routine

Gym 3x a week

Bonesmashing

Minoxidil on eyebrows 2x a day

Castor Oil on eyebrows and eyelashes

Wearing a palate expander (I talked to my orthodontist and she is going to make one for me because my palate is so narrow my tounge can’t even fit in it which means that I can’t even do mewing because the right part of my tounge doesn’t fit and If I was going to mew its going to cause an assymetrical face.)

After 3 months Im going to start Hard Mewing as soon as my tounge fits properly in my upper palate. I will hard mewing as much as I can till my hyoid bone starts burning 24/7

Chewing hard gum every other day for 30mins at least to grow my masseter muscles and get that jaw width

Flexing the chin in order to grow the chin muscle and make it bigger ( I was wondering if its worth it since my chin is a little bit reccessed you can grow your chin muscles if growing that chin muscle)

Eyelid pulling ( idk how real it is idgaf I will try it anyways) hopefully doesnt give me a third eyelid im still debating if I should do it

Let me know if I should add anything to that routine and what else than minoxidil would cause good eyebrow growth?

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Anscesion Routine

Gym 3x a week

Bonesmashing

Minoxidil on eyebrows 2x a day

Castor Oil on eyebrows and eyelashes

Wearing a palate expander (I talked to my orthodontist and she is going to make one for me because my palate is so narrow my tounge can’t even fit in it which means that I can’t even do mewing because the right part of my tounge doesn’t fit and If I was going to mew its going to cause an assymetrical face.)

After 3 months Im going to start Hard Mewing as soon as my tounge fits properly in my upper palate. I will hard mewing as much as I can till my hyoid bone starts burning 24/7

Chewing hard gum every other day for 30mins at least to grow my masseter muscles and get that jaw width

Flexing the chin in order to grow the chin muscle and make it bigger ( I was wondering if its worth it since my chin is a little bit reccessed you can grow your chin muscles if growing that chin muscle)

Eyelid pulling ( idk how real it is idgaf I will try it anyways) hopefully doesnt give me a third eyelid im still debating if I should do it

Let me know if I should add anything to that routine and what else than minoxidil would cause good eyebrow growth?
and bonesmashing is cope eyelid pulling was good for me

how is a chin dimple a looksmin
D  a7oIXsAAT3Wl

Mb misunderstood with something at that time, meant an over active mentalis muscle or whatever that thing in the pic is