• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jam3s, anxiety, not insane and 16 others
bump i need ratings ☺️

htn good pheno

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Strong htn. Don’t listen to the retards here 5’9 isn’t rly Manlet just a little below average

• +1
Reactions: Jam3s and 97baHater
Retard replies with his physique. Niggas shaped like a roblox character and wear his pants like hes 85 yrs old
You’re 5’10. Stop the larp. Just be quiet like a good dog and accept the mog and stop coping.

• JFL
he won't show because it would be entirely over for this wedgie receiving pedophile
Calling others pedo isn’t going to make you good looking.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
he won't show because it would be entirely over for this wedgie receiving pedophile
Sounds like a gymcel tbh. Shitty physique, very blocky, can’t even cope with his inceldom with his physique:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Sounds like a gymcel tbh. Shitty physique, very blocky, can’t even cope with his inceldom with his physique:forcedsmile:

this right here is all you need to know

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, BeanletMogger, tombradylover and 4 others
You’re short and narrow framed. Just call it a day.

Please tell me for the love of god that isnt him:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:what a fucking weirdo
It’s done bro. Is this how you cope as albino manlet framecel?

Interesting…

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, AlbinoMaxxer and moreroidsmoredates
Im 6’ and have a wide frame, mirin rage bait
You remember you pm’d me a couple months back asking for advice like a good boy? Admitting you were 5’10 and got insecure about your frame?

It’s done bro. Is this how you cope as albino manlet framecel?

Interesting…
Low iq if u think im actually albino. Im 6’ and would humilate ur wedge loving fagots ass irl if u stood next to me. Quit trying to ego me i mog u so hard u blocky ugly faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and moreroidsmoredates
You remember you pm’d me a couple months back asking for advice like a good boy? Admitting you were 5’10 and got insecure about your frame?
I’m 6’ with shoes and ofc im insecure about my frame but i still mog ur blocky shitty physique bud

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and moreroidsmoredates
Low iq if u think im actually albino. Im 6’ and would humilate ur wedge loving fagots ass irl if u stood next to me. Quit trying to ego me i mog u so hard u blocky ugly faggot
Just schizo ramblings. What a spastic, no emotional self control, just unleash his rages onto his keyboard.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I’m 6’ with shoes and ofc im insecure about my frame but i still mog ur blocky shitty physique bud
I’ll let you cope with this so you can sleep good at night.

5’10. You will be short for the rest of your life, no gym for your height remember that.

I’ll let you cope with this so you can sleep good at night.

5’10. You will be short for the rest of your life, no gym for your height remember that.
Ur a blocky gymcel, and i facemog u so thats all that matters tbh. I fraud to 6’1 with shoe lifts most of the time anyways.

Ur a blocky gymcel, and i facemog u so thats all that matters tbh. I fraud to 6’1 with shoe lifts most of the time anyways.
Will read tomorrow

No hate but your physique is very mid, and also his physique
Its not very mid but its better than his. I never claimed to have an amazing physique but its above average and wanted to mog his blocky ass

• JFL
Its not very mid but its better than his. I never claimed to have an amazing physique but its above average and wanted to mog his blocky ass
Ok

• JFL