rate my ascension.

u mog him to the moon bru dw
Its not very mid but its better than his. I never claimed to have an amazing physique but its above average and wanted to mog his blocky ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and AlbinoMaxxer
Ltn to chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, tombradylover, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Its not very mid but its better than his. I never claimed to have an amazing physique but its above average and wanted to mog his blocky ass
All I know is that you would be a little boy next to me. Get height and frame mogged.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Leanmax motivation

U wonder why he doesnt show his full face jfl, im nice to give him even solid ltn
Bud idk why you’re acting narcy when you literally raged (borderline in tears) over me saying your morph added nothing to your rating. He’s mtn so are you. But wtv you gymcels can both keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Bud idk why you’re acting narcy when you literally raged (borderline in tears) over me saying your morph added nothing to your rating. He’s mtn so are you. But wtv you gymcels can both keep coping.
Ur being a little dramatic bud

U talk so much for never showing ur face jfl im so done with all these incels on this forum

Ur being a little dramatic bud
You have time to delete that post before getting a perma-ban. You post a picture of me I showed you in PM.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Honeslty a ban from here would be a blessing
Don’t worry it will happen quick. Doxxing is pathetic.

I could’ve posted the whole conversation here, but you’re the one who was so butthurt to do it.

• +1
Don’t worry it will happen quick. Doxxing is pathetic.

I could’ve posted the whole conversation here, but you’re the one who was so butthurt to do it.
Barely showing ur face quit being such a pussy. Ill be glad to get banned as this site has made me autistic and i would benefit from a ban

• +1
Reactions: normiemaxxer
Barely showing ur face quit being such a pussy. Ill be glad to get banned as this site has made me autistic and i would benefit from a ban
The only people who show their faces publicly are:
- Low IQ
- No career

I don’t need your “deathnic LTN” rating, i’ve been rated mostly MTN by other users.

If you want to see my face cool, just pm and i show you, i have no trouble showing my face.

• +1
@Michael Myers ban me bhai, u were my favorite mod and i need to be let go from this forum

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and silencio
The only people who show their faces publicly are:
- Low IQ
- No career

I don’t need your “deathnic LTN” rating, i’ve been rated mostly MTN by other users.

If you want to see my face cool, just pm and i show you, i have no trouble showing my face.
Alright cool bro im just awaiting my ban, im too addicted to this site tbh

Good job bro, nice ascension, although you had a softmaxxable base already with acne high bf etc.

• Ugh..
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
See you tomorrow bhai
No i need to be banned asap. I shared a picture of this guys bloated round ass face but tbh that is doxxing. A ban would be amazing tbh as i will actually use this time to do more of the things that add value to my life tbh

• Ugh..
Alright cool bro im just awaiting my ban, im too addicted to this site tbh
weak minded retard

did you quit school like this too when 2 subhumans bullied you?

i had beefs like this on a daily basis on this site and never quit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, moreroidsmoredates and Autismcel
No i need to be banned asap. I shared a picture of this guys bloated round ass face but tbh that is doxxing. A ban would be amazing tbh as i will actually use this time to do more of the things that add value to my life tbh
You know i could’ve shared all those pics you send me here, but I chose not do it.

weak minded retard

did you quit school like this too when 2 subhumans bullied you?

i had beefs like this on a daily basis on this site and never quit
Bro what? I was never bullied in school im not following what ur saying tbh and i already did something i should be banned for and im grateful for it tbh

You know i could’ve shared all those pics you send me here, but I chose not do it.
Ive posted like 200 pictures on here bro idc tbh. Nothings ever that deep imo. We all live short lives

Ive posted like 200 pictures on here bro idc tbh. Nothings ever that deep imo. We all live short lives
Isn't it kinda crazy how I could basically larp as you on reddit and say the most vile, messed up shit and potentially ruin your rep irl? Or maybe even hinder you from getting a certain job interview if they run a background check on you? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I'm already getting some ideas

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Isn't it kinda crazy how I could basically larp as you on reddit and say the most vile, messed up shit and potentially ruin your rep irl? Or maybe even hinder you from getting a certain job interview if they run a background check on you? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I'm already getting some ideas
Like i said idc, we all live short lives, if thats what u want to do, cool. Its not gonna change how i live my life

Why are u acting like i sent u something crazy, yes im sure
Narcies like U need to be humbled. “White MTN” while frauded asf with a nct of death.

Sure bud.

• +1
Narcies like U need to be humbled. “White MTN” while frauded asf with a nct of death.

Sure bud.
Yah ik, ill probably end up getting cantho but im mtn fs and its not any more frauded than the other pictures posted on here

Yah ik, ill probably end up getting cantho but im mtn fs and its not any more frauded than the other pictures posted on here
I mog you bud. Capped at LTN with a severe nct like that.

I’m not
Bro i don’t what’s happening to these retards thinking they mog anything. Guy literally has a NCT of death. Eye are is borderline deformed.

U look like that tiktok guys that are hugely popular right now. I dont remember his name foid go crazy for him.