Rate my ascension

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
How many PSL points did I gain over time?

Me when I was 16:

20180613 172657

IMG 20181111 WA0050

Me today (19 yrs old):

20211128 032259

Screenshot 52

WhatsApp Image 2021 10 20 at 015356

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-11-17 at 02.14.28.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-11-17 at 02.14.28.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Ohhh, and I was underweight at that time

start fin/dut soon imo. I also think a shorter haircut would suit you better, go to a good male hairstylist and show him these pics, front of the hair should be around the eyebrows when pulled down.

You'll thank me later.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and .👽.
start fin/dut soon imo. I also think a shorter haircut would suit you better, go to a good male hairstylist and show him these pics, front of the hair should be around the eyebrows when pulled down.
View attachment 1422025View attachment 1422026View attachment 1422027View attachment 1422028View attachment 1422029
You'll thank me later.
Why do you think I'm gonna have to use fin? Lol

Have literally 0 cases of baldness in my family, it's just my hairline really

you look pretty different tbh, good ascension, ur nose shrank

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15850
Why do you think I'm gonna have to use fin? Lol

Have literally 0 cases of baldness in my family, it's just my hairline really
It's very obvious when your hair is pulled back, and it's still possible to see it with a trained eye otherwise (it doesn't have much "fullness" in the front due to receded temples).
Your hair is also very fine, almost everyone I see with hair like this loses it really fast.

"Hey, can you give me a haircut like that of Chico Lachowsky? He's my PSL idol 🤓"
No, you fucking retard, you black his face out or even say something like "yeah this guy is a model and I know his hair is styled, but please try to get me something like this", then you explain how you want it but at least you gave a reference.
Now for real, like... don't know if I can rock that hairstly because of my hair type
Yeah, that's why you have to learn how to style it.

It's very obvious when your hair is pulled back, and it's still possible to see it with a trained eye otherwise (it doesn't have much "fullness" in the front due to receded temples).
Your hair is also very fine, almost everyone I see with hair like this loses it really fast.

No, you fucking retard, you black his face out or even say something like "yeah this guy is a model and I know his hair is styled, but please try to get me something like this", then you explain how you want it but at least you gave a reference.

Yeah, that's why you have to learn how to style it.
My hair is indeed thin af, but like, as I said, have literally 0 cases of baldness in my family

I still think it has more to do with my hairline, here is a video I recorded right now showing it:

My hair is indeed thin af, but like, as I said, have literally 0 cases of baldness in my family

I still think it has more to do with my hairline, here is a video I recorded right now showing it:

View attachment 1422039
It's not bad rn, but keep a close eye on it for the next 1~2 years.

It's not bad rn, but keep a close eye on it for the next 1~2 years.
If I really start experiencing signs of baldness, don't know what I'm gonna do tbqh, were literally asexual because of low T when i was a teen, don't wanna take fin and face the risk of turning into an asexual freak again

If I really start experiencing signs of baldness, don't know what I'm gonna do tbqh, were literally asexual because of low T when i was a teen, don't wanna take fin and face the risk of turning into an asexual freak again
*was

I really think you can benefit from gymmaxx and thick neck. still there is room for improvement.

And yeah you did ascend.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
jfl why would u go on jew drugs if ur not balding

Anyways, imo it's better to start at early signs instead of trying to fix it later. Libido/dick issues is a meme if you're not overweight, if you exercise, eat well and have good vitamin D levels/supplement zinc.

Your jaw angle is terrible but girls care more about definition as they are retarded so good looks