Rate my ascention and give me a PSL rating

Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
PSL ratings please. Would like to believe I'm a Chad for an Indian = slightly above average

I included a before pic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205-142515.png
    Screenshot_20220205-142515.png
    531.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220205-142722.png
    Screenshot_20220205-142722.png
    669.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211112-013754.png
    Screenshot_20211112-013754.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220212-151336.png
    Screenshot_20220212-151336.png
    793.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220212-151350.png
    Screenshot_20220212-151350.png
    992.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220212-151358.png
    Screenshot_20220212-151358.png
    688.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 15827, Inscol and 1 other person
I used DNP plus a steroid cycle btw

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Pumanator
Way better.

You just looked like a terrorist before, now you look like a decent human being, might even pull some bad bitches with the right combination of status, money, charisma.

Go get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ROTTING and Deleted member 147
Facially you have upper eyelid exposure, subpar midface ratio and fwhr. You are at a low body fat percentage though which can help. High tier normie in India.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 147
Facially you have upper eyelid exposure, subpar midface ratio and fwhr. You are at a low body fat percentage though which can help. High tier normie in India.
Shut the fuck up, stop obsessively analyzing angles and shit using mathematical equations.

It's a face. He looks decent. Way better than before. He's on the right path. That's it pretty much.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, socrates^, registormz and 2 others
Shut the fuck up, stop obsessively analyzing angles and shit using mathematical equations.

It's a face. He looks decent. Way better than before. He's on the right path. That's it pretty much.
And I don't disagree, it's just that to be a chadlite you basically need close to ideal proportions with only minor failos.

What cycle did you use?

you're 4.3 PSL slightly above average and in india you're chadlite

you went from 3 PSL to 4.3

you pheno and low FWHR hold you back a bit

try to whitemaxx and change hairstyle (leave more hair in the sides) to simulate higher FWHR

Shoulder to waist ratio mogger.

Shoulder to waist ratio mogger.
Yeah it's elite bodybuilding gene. I could be David laid. 2:1 or 1.9:1. Girls have routinely complimented my shoulders

Yeah it's elite bodybuilding gene. I could be David laid. 2:1 or 1.9:1. Girls have routinely complimented my shoulders
How old are you and what's your height?

Invisible to blonde stacies /10

Btw stop doing your hair like this, makes you look a prepubescent indian teenager

2740834 Screenshot 20220212 151350

Use only this one or slight alternatives of this one from now on

2740830 Screenshot 20211112 013754

100000x better, classier, makes u look more mature

you're 4.3 PSL slightly above average and in india you're chadlite

you went from 3 PSL to 4.3

you pheno and low FWHR hold you back a bit

try to whitemaxx and change hairstyle (leave more hair in the sides) to simulate higher FWHR
white pheno wiht curry features look shit bruh

I pull a girl every now and then. Last one was a European 7/10

Ur still around?! 2018, damn man almost 4 years

Ur still around?! 2018, damn man almost 4 years
I just came back for this. I'll be gone from this toxic community forever. Did we know eachother?

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Very good body, meh face, but body puts u above 4psl

Pics without a beard? It looks like you have hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
You look alright for a indian. Good shoulder to waist ratio but dont let that stop you from lean bulking and committing to the gym. Your biggest problem is what the western women in general thinks of indian men. But there will be some who dont care, and those will be the ones you need to focus on

I find it ironically that theres so much focus in movies, series, news, - where there is a racial quotas and seems to be numerical requirements for hiring members of a particular racial group, which from what I see is mostly black people and very recently asians .
Black people also influence the youth through music. South Korea have kpop, some girls dig that. most white people cant tell the difference on different asians so the effect of kpop halos all asians. remember teenagers and normies look up to these actors

What does indians have going for them?
they are from my impression not represented in western movies
they have no big artists

They have people like Mahatma Gandhi and (I was gonna say Malala but i checked and she is from pakistan)
i cant think of anyone that appeals to the western youth

What is the result of this?
Honest to god i think indian kids and teenagers have it worse than both asians and black people in school , because in general the west dont perceive indians as cool

If anything indians are the ones who should be prioritized in hollywood. indian normies need to have some 'cool' rolemodels too.

Im not indian im white, correct me if im wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
You look alright for a indian. Good shoulder to waist ratio but dont let that stop you from lean bulking and committing to the gym. Your biggest problem is what the western women in general thinks of indian men. But there will be some who dont care, and those will be the ones you need to focus on

I find it ironically that theres so much focus in movies, series, news, - where there is a racial quotas and seems to be numerical requirements for hiring members of a particular racial group, which from what I see is mostly black people and very recently asians .
Black people also influence the youth through music. South Korea have kpop, some girls dig that. most white people cant tell the difference on different asians so the effect of kpop halos all asians. remember teenagers and normies look up to these actors

What does indians have going for them?
they are from my impression not represented in western movies
they have no big artists

They have people like Mahatma Gandhi and (I was gonna say Malala but i checked and she is from pakistan)
i cant think of anyone that appeals to the western youth

What is the result of this?
Honest to god i think indian kids and teenagers have it worse than both asians and black people in school , because in general the west dont perceive indians as cool

If anything indians are the ones who should be prioritized in hollywood. indian normies need to have some 'cool' rolemodels too.

Im not indian im white, correct me if im wrong
This is so true.

What height, you look OK. HTN