Rate my asymmetrical eye area

manletmogger

manletmogger

Mistral
Eye area is not my strongest point but I’m just interested to know if it’s atleast above average idk

Attachments

• IMG_5816.jpeg
    IMG_5816.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5817.jpeg
    IMG_5817.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5820.jpeg
    IMG_5820.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and beefliverontop
I have wide icd btw but ideal esr lol but it looks as if I have wide so gg

2.25 fwhr be saving my ass

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nword49 and truthhurts
Ignore just random tags @nword49 @greycel @axttt_ @try2beme @Darkeningstar @lowtiernormiechad @MakinMogReturns @beefliverontop @AlbinoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
eye area is not bad could obviously be a lot better id say slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: nword49, truthhurts and manletmogger
Good color iris and shape is not bad it's pretty good, about above average

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and manletmogger
Nice eye color bhai:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
fuark sorry bhai u have good bones tho at least
1.12 midface isn’t that bad surely it’s the same as barrett and i have same fwhr but i have taller skull than he does

• Woah
Reactions: truthhurts
You have the same mega compact face failos as me. But you’re not black so it’s worse for you.
True but when extremely lean my skull looks tallish and Tbf I think midface is a meme I don’t think foids care if someone has a squished midface maybe long tho cos that looks ugly kinda

• +1
Reactions: nword49
1.12 midface isn’t that bad surely it’s the same as barrett and i have same fwhr but i have taller skull than he does
tbh with u 1.12 is pretty bad and combined with ur short overall headshape and very compact fwhr its going to make ur whole face look squished but short midface is better than long imo at least
also u cant compare urself to chads with the same flaw as you they have everything else going for them

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and manletmogger
tbh with u 1.12 is pretty bad and combined with ur short overall headshape and very compact fwhr its going to make ur whole face look squished but short midface is better than long imo at least
also u cant compare urself to chads with the same flaw as you they have everything else going for them
Real, well not really much I can do I just have to work my way round these flaws, but ngl giga fwhr like mine looks good when extremely lean

True but when extremely lean my skull looks tallish and Tbf I think midface is a meme I don’t think foids care if someone has a squished midface maybe long tho cos that looks ugly kinda
Anything in the 1-1.18 range is fine. Compact midfaces are dominant and look good irl, women won’t really care. However if your midface is anything below ~0.91 you look like a Dr Seuss character and therefore women are less likely to take you seriously. Anything below ~0.88 and it’s death

• +1
Anything in the 1-1.18 range is fine. Compact midfaces are dominant and look good irl, women won’t really care. However if your midface is anything below ~0.91 you look like a Dr Seuss character and therefore women are less likely to take you seriously. Anything below ~0.88 and it’s death
@axttt_

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and manletmogger
Actually correction 1-1.15

• +1
Fr like imagine if this guys midface was shortened he would be cl probably

Attachments

• IMG_2461.jpg
    IMG_2461.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
perhaps 1.1 ish but to me any midface above like 1.1 starts too look squished but i agree that a short midface is much better than a disgusting horse midface

• +1
I dont rate half of faces
but ur rating the eye area not the face bhai, use your robotic calculations skills to come up with a valid rating to this eye area that you can see on your monitor

• JFL
but ur rating the eye area not the face bhai, use your robotic calculations skills to come up with a valid rating to this eye area that you can see on your monitor
Stop bullying the forum robot before it shuts down and reboots

• JFL
Reactions: topgrey and manletmogger
Not even that asymmetrical, bottom lid of one eye hangs slightly lower causing slight sclera show.
In motion would be completely unrecognisable.

Unrelated to this, have you ever considered shaping your brows? They look all over the place and you can really alter your eye area by shaping them a bit.

• +1
Not even that asymmetrical, bottom lid of one eye hangs slightly lower causing slight sclera show.

Unrelated to this, have you ever considered shaping your brows? They look all over the place and you can really alter your eye area by shaping them a bit.
How should I shape them? I’m thinking of a eyebrow slit I want to go for this guys type of look godly appeal to foids ngl

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cql4thvog65ulqaphj6g.mp4
    2 MB
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Ye true tho but this girl irl once told me she could notice that one eye was droopy than the other but she is blackpiller tbf so that’s why

• Woah
Reactions: topgrey and truthhurts
How should I shape them? I’m thinking of a eyebrow slit I want to go for this guys type of look godly appeal to foids ngl
Yeah could be good, if you have a slit id probs thin ur eyebrows a tad. They look mad bushy tbh. Might be because its a zoomed pic of only ur eye area but. Have a think about the shape. Just keep taking bits off and you’ll know whether to stop or not.
IMG 2228

• +1
@nword49 @axttt_ rate his eye area

Attachments

• IMG_5689.jpeg
    IMG_5689.jpeg
    719.8 KB · Views: 0
  • v0f044gc0000cql4thvog65ulqaphj6g.mp4
    2 MB
@nword49 @axttt_ rate his eye area
Better shape, (color?), lashes, eyebrows, and pfl and tilt. Mogs your eye area in pretty much every way but it’s not outstanding. Probably 6.75/10

• +1
Better shape, (color?), lashes, eyebrows, and pfl and tilt. Mogs your eye area in pretty much every way but it’s not outstanding. Probably 6.75/10
U think if I max out my lashes and eyebrows what do u think my eye area could ascend to

U think if I max out my lashes and eyebrows what do u think my eye area could ascend to
ur lashes cant just turn into mogger eyelashes with minoxidil and shit genetics still play like 80% of the role but i think u can get to like low htn level eye area

• +1
Reactions: nword49, truthhurts and manletmogger
6.25-6.5 is a little too critical
assuming 7 is a chadlite eye area which is like top 1% eye area i would say somewhere in low to mid 6 is pretty fair it is a little subjective tho

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and manletmogger