Rate my asymmetrical eye area

assuming 7 is a chadlite eye area which is like top 1% eye area i would say somewhere in low to mid 6 is pretty fair it is a little subjective tho
Past like 6.5/10 it’s entirely subjective.

The only things that really matter are the supra and infraorbital bones, zygomatic bones, deep-setness, general palpebral fissure measurements (tilt and pfh:pfl) and spacing (ocd, icd and ipd).
Bonuses are lashes, eyebrows, sclera quality and color (which arguably matter just as much).
And miscellaneous would be medial canthus, undereye support and scleral exposure.

You can have each and every one of those things maxxed out but if the rest of your face is unharmonious or doesn’t balance well, it could make the best of eye areas look bad.

So a 7/10 or lite level face being globally top 1% doesn’t—or can’t exactly translate into specific regions/areas of the face since in the end the ENTIRE skull and face is what matters.

How well your eyes harmonize with your entire skull
How well your philtrum harmonizes with your nose or your chin
How well your cheekbones harmonize with your forehead and jawbone

Like I can keep going

• +1
Reactions: topgrey, truthhurts and manletmogger
low ltn-high chad in my opinion
lol does squinting ascend my eye area or not I think it makes me look autistic for some reason when I squint

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
Eye area is not my strongest point but I’m just interested to know if it’s atleast above average idk
Emerald ahh color that shit looks wild

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
That won’t change my eye area, we are only talking about the eye area in this thread boyo
yo dumb ass nigger if u debloat ur gonna loose bloating all over yo face even ur eyes stupid retarded jew :lul::lul:

yo dumb ass nigger if u debloat ur gonna loose bloating all over yo face even ur eyes stupid retarded jew :lul::lul:
U can bloat in ur eyes wtf I never knew that no troll, but ye I took these when I was bloated Tbf but I don’t really see a change when Debloated so

Eye area is not my strongest point but I’m just interested to know if it’s atleast above average idk
Slightly above average objectively, but high appeal to foids.

• +1
U can bloat in ur eyes wtf I never knew that no troll, but ye I took these when I was bloated Tbf but I don’t really see a change when Debloated so
under ur skin u have a system of water if ur system have a lot of water and salt ur gonna bloat , bloating is all over ur face , try to loose weight and debloat better , sleep on yo back and maybe ul see result

• +1
under ur skin u have a system of water if ur system have a lot of water and salt ur gonna bloat , bloating is all over ur face , try to loose weight and debloat better , sleep on yo back and maybe ul see result
Would it ascend or descend my eye area lol

Attachments

• IMG_4176.jpeg
    IMG_4176.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
"Manletmogger"
A manlet can never be a mogger.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and manletmogger
@subhuman101 oi u paki u see my eye area is still above avg I know u come on here