Silver
4EC89A15 7BEC 4320 BC68 7FFFE36699D8

Are you norwooding?

• +1
Reactions: René Guénon
Doesn't look autistic/10

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid and dogtown
Other than hairline that lower third is gold were you born with himuge masseters? Or did you work them out to oblivion?
My hairline has always been higher even when I was young so can’t do much tbh. But I’m growing my hair out so it should be taken care of in a few months. Idk, I’ve almost always eaten a diet that requires a lot of chewing. Tried chewing gum a bit but didn’t see any significant gains so I stopped.
I don’t catch sarcasm ngl
All good bro it’s hard to especially when not in person.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
My hairline has always been higher even when I was young so can’t do much tbh. But I’m growing my hair out so it should be taken care of in a few months. Idk, I’ve almost always eaten a diet that requires a lot of chewing. Tried chewing gum a bit but didn’t see any significant gains so I stopped.
Damn that’s good I have ordered faking hopefully is does help my front view a bit to make the jaw ends come out from underneath the relatively wide cheekbones you have a good balance going

Damn that’s good I have ordered faking hopefully is does help my front view a bit to make the jaw ends come out from underneath the relatively wide cheekbones you have a good balance going
I definitely think chewing will help people who don’t already eat a diet that requires them to chew much. I think my jaw is at my genetic potential pretty much so it’s pointless for me. My zygos have always been prominent too but seem to have become more so these last few years.

I definitely think chewing will help people who don’t already eat a diet that requires them to chew much. I think my jaw is at my genetic potential pretty much so it’s pointless for me. My zygos have always been prominent too but seem to have become more so these last few years.
Nice same last year or so zygos blew up for me but masseters didn’t do face looking but narrower than I would like but hopefully working them out couple hours a day with talon will add some to it

I hope that's a super sized door. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
If you aren't slaying, then it's over. The only thing bad is how close your eyes are
I have no issues in that department but fuck you for reminding me about my eyes. ?
Is this your natural expression when it's at rest? Or are you glaring at the camera?
Pretty much my natural resting face lmao

@Deltoid ive read somewhere that you slay on tinder, So my question is do you have ant shirtless pics or just face on tinder?

@Deltoid ive read somewhere that you slay on tinder, So my question is do you have ant shirtless pics or just face on tinder?
Both, I always have used three pictures. Usually a few selfies and a shirtless picture.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
Stop squinting and frowning

I’m not you autist

I’m a little higher atm, around 16-17 I’d say.

Yes you are you autist, you can see it by the tension created on your eyebrows