962F2A8B-0273-4C7B-82CC-B7351F40FBF2.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 190
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Caligula and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Would kill me in a fight/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4804, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
I wouldn't want to mess with this hulk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
fat as fuck + shit hair

Hm? What is your point?
look at his face, do you think girls care about whether he plays rugby or not? you should be aiming to get lean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
look at his face, do you think girls care about whether he plays rugby or not? you should be aiming to get lean

good point, his face, something I can’t do much about. I can probably arm curl what this dude benches, so I’d rather not look like a twig. He’s not lean, he’s just skinny.

good point, his face, something I can’t do much about. I can probably arm curl what this dude benches, so I’d rather not look like a twig. He’s not lean, he’s just skinny.

Attachments

• cope.png
    cope.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 167
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4645 and 6 others

what cope? Lol

I think you don't get what the blackpill is; your face is way more important than your body. Girls don't care how much you bench if you don't look good in the face. Getting lean will give you a huge boost, because your frame actually looks very good, so hop on a diet asap.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and sloopnoob
Not many men would dare fuck with you.

What height?

Not many men would dare fuck with you.

What height?
6’3
I think you don't get what the blackpill is; your face is way more important than your body. Girls don't care how much you bench if you don't look good in the face. Getting lean will give you a huge boost, because your frame actually looks very good, so hop on a diet asap.

I have shit facial features no matter how skinny I am tho, so I’d rather work on my body

Thiccboi.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 4804
Ogre chad, mirin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
6’3

I have shit facial features no matter how skinny I am tho, so I’d rather work on my body

I wouldn't say you have a shit face but you do have the kind of face that probably won't change your PSL much, no matter if you're skinny or fat. Your frame and height make you an absolute mogger tbh. You're definitely considered the big dude at the gym. What's your slay count?

If you work on your body try to look like logan paul and not a strongmen. Its just not aesthetic

• +1
I wouldn't say you have a shit face but you do have the kind of face that probably won't change your PSL much, no matter if you're skinny or fat. Your frame and height make you an absolute mogger tbh. You're definitely considered the big dude at the gym. What's your slay count?

Not much, only 3 :)

You should try to get a more defined body rather than bulking up

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
Fat subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Matthias8272, Deleted member 4577 and 2 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, .👽., Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
Lose weight NOW

• +1
I bet you post on stormfront and rant about immigration

You look masculine
And robust. These skinny cucks are just jealous tbh

I bet you post on stormfront and rant about immigration

I am right wing, but not to those extremes. Being from EE, immigration is not my issue either and I am not anti-semite since I have Jews in my family
You look masculine
And robust. These skinny cucks are just jealous tbh
Im a gymcel, but Im more into getting as strong as I can, rather than being ripped.

I am right wing, but not to those extremes. Being from EE, immigration is not my issue either and I am not anti-semite since I have Jews in my family
For real? Do you hate Arabs?

For real? Do you hate Arabs?
I dislike Islam in general, but I do not hate anyone who is Muslim unless they are radicals. I have some good Turkish friends who are Muslim for example.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4804 and Deleted
You look big so you probably have some appeal next to all the skinny Young boys tbh. They probably get intimidated like the posters in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and SpearOfOrion
I dislike Islam in general, but I do not hate anyone who is Muslim unless they are radicals. I have some good Turkish friends who are Muslim for example.
Okay. I'm Islamic but if you were going to say yes, then I'd say "Ha!! But Arabs are semites, therefore you are anti-Semitic!" Do you like some Turks, for example, because they are more liberal and don't practice their beliefs as much?

You look big so you probably have some appeal next to all the skinny Young boys tbh. They probably get intimidated like the posters in this thread.
Totally, hardly a day goes by without someone mentioning how big I am, especially in the gym lol

Attachments

• 99318B45-5910-4191-ABEF-BEB724A5653B.jpeg
    99318B45-5910-4191-ABEF-BEB724A5653B.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
based

Okay. I'm Islamic but if you were going to say yes, then I'd say "Ha!! But Arabs are semites, therefore you are anti-Semitic!" Do you like some Turks, for example, because they are more liberal and don't practice their beliefs as much?
I think anti-semite is meant to be mostly anti-jewish. As for Turks, yes, I like them because they are more open-minded about religion.

I think anti-semite is meant to be mostly anti-jewish. As for Turks, yes, I like them because they are more open-minded about religion.
Yes, anti-semitism refers to Jews mostly in general terms but hatred for Arabs is also the same since both are Semitics.

Okay I see. Personally I dislike liberals, the same ones you like.

Yes, anti-semitism refers to Jews mostly in general terms but hatred for Arabs is also the same since both are Semitics.

Okay I see. Personally I dislike liberals, the same ones you like.

so you like the Saudis for example? What is the reason for that?

so you like the Saudis for example? What is the reason for that?
Hell no, I hate the Saudis :lul: i support Turkey when it comes to geopolitics, I was just talking about individuals. I don't really know Arabs irl, most ethnics here are Turkish or Berber.

• +1
Reactions: vikingsool
Hell no, I hate the Saudis :lul: i support Turkey when it comes to geopolitics, I was just talking about individuals. I don't really know Arabs irl, most ethnics here are Turkish or Berber.
So you like conservative Muslims? Why is that? Makes it easier to get a girl?

So you like conservative Muslims? Why is that? Makes it easier to get a girl?
I like people that stay true to their beliefs rather than bending it to please other people. No, man, even Islamic girls don't like me. I get treated better by non-Islamic girls, funnily enough! That's why I can't white women, or black women, because at least they treat me with decency.

I like people that stay true to their beliefs rather than bending it to please other people. No, man, even Islamic girls don't like me. I get treated better by non-Islamic girls, funnily enough! That's why I can't white women, or black women, because at least they treat me with decency.
So you should put behind bars the woman who gets raped because that’s what radical Islamist countries do.

1v1 me 
558b819b09c54338c37f55becd7be0c4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
So you should put behind bars the woman who gets raped because that’s what radical Islamist countries do.
No such countries exist. Maybe we should compensate feminists in white countries for all of the sexism they face, all that unwanted attention they get. Poor women, indeed. Radical liberals should refrain from doing so.

No such countries exist. Maybe we should compensate feminists in white countries for all of the sexism they face, all that unwanted attention they get. Poor women, indeed. Radical liberals should refrain from doing so.

there are such cases even in Dubai, let alone in shitholes such as Iran or Saudi Arabia. The stupidity of feminists in the west in a different topic.
You look like a frog

Totally, hardly a day goes by without someone mentioning how big I am, especially in the gym lol
Fat sack of shit subhuman tbh may Allah help you