Rate my bathroom selfie

there are such cases even in Dubai, let alone in shitholes such as Iran or Saudi Arabia. The stupidity of feminists in the west in a different topic.
Dubai is liberal, though, it cannot be described as "radical Islamist." Go to a beach there and you will find bikini-clad women, although these mostly tend to be foreigners (white women). As for Saudi Arabia, don't take them seriously. WikiLeaks showed us they engage in behavior that is anti-Islamic anyway. And Iran is based as hell.

You look like a frog
[/QUOTE]

@RichmondBread it is over

Dubai is liberal, though, it cannot be described as "radical Islamist." Go to a beach there and you will find bikini-clad women, although these mostly tend to be foreigners (white women). As for Saudi Arabia, don't take them seriously. WikiLeaks showed us they engage in behavior that is anti-Islamic anyway. And Iran is based as hell.

whatever you say bro

whatever you say bro
Look it up. Don't brush it off easily. It's a known fact the Saudi royals themselves engage in anti-Islamic behavior; premarital sex, drugs, prostitutes, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I don't see the point in being "big and ugly" unless you fight at least 3 times a week

You need to stop being a fatass and get lean then post your face here and get the right surgeries to ascend to Chad status

Guys like you make me sick tbh you have life so easy to be 6'3 and large frame and yet you squander your genetics down the toilet cause you dont want to put even the slightest bit of effort into looksmaxxing