Rate my bichectomy + botox results, and suggest more surgeries maybe?

volslayer187

volslayer187

Iron
I don't mind showing my photos here, no one in my country has ever come across this forum lmao.

Before

IMG 2126

IMG 2248

After

IMG 26991

IMG 2712

Results are still preliminary since I still have some inflammation on both sides, specially on the left, that's why my right cheek appears hollower.

For the moment I'm quite happy, I increased 1 point according to truerateme, and I've been getting more ioi's than ever last few weeks. But this is only the beginning.
I have an appointment with a maxilofacial surgeon tomorrow to discuss orthognatic surgery and possibly cheek lipofillers.

I also need to look into ways to increase mouth width which is another of my big failos.

This month I'll discuss neck lift and liposuction with my plastic surgeon. I'll also mention upper eyelid blepharoplasty and frontoplasty to reduce the size of my forehead.

Thoughts?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799, mewcoper, Deleted member 439 and 8 others
Look better, congratz.

You would benefit from hairline lowering and squaring out your temples. Also train your neck, lose body fat and take steroids.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and PYT
Actually a lookmaxxer,

Now care about collagen,undereyes and hairline bro.You have good potential

Maybe potential lip lift for non existent upper lips

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Look better, congratz.

You would benefit from hairline lowering and squaring out your temples. Also train your neck, lose body fat and take steroids.

Ty, I mentioned hairline lowering (frontoplasty). I started training neck again after returning from vacation. Gonna start hitting the gym hard but with mk this time.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Ty, I mentioned hairline lowering (frontoplasty). I started training neck again after returning from vacation. Gonna start hitting the gym hard but with mk this time.
MK is a joke, you will gain nothing.

Try LGD, RAD, or ostarine, or just suck it up and inject T.

Actually a lookmaxxer,

Now care about collagen,undereyes and hairline bro.You have good potential

Maybe potential lip lift for non existent upper lips

I've been on an extensive collagenmaxx regime last few months. I look 28 and I'm 23 so not good. The upper lip part would improve if I end up moving the maxilla forward throught orthognatic surgery, but who know if I end up doing it.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Good buccal fat result.

I cleaned up the center of your eyebrows for a slightly higher-class look and reduced the bulbosity of your nose tip. Can't tell if your nose is slightly crooked or it's just the lighting.

Before
After

Bear in mind that maxillary advancement can actually make a lip lift more necessary than before.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 4416, Robert California and 1 other person
How many ml of fat did you get taken out in the buccal fat removal?

Im doing buccal fat removal tomorrow

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6873
Good buccal fat result.

I cleaned up the center of your eyebrows for a slightly higher-class look and reduced the bulbosity of your nose tip. Can't tell if your nose is slightly crooked or it's just the lighting.

View attachment 635893 View attachment 635895

Bear in mind that maxillary advancement can actually make a lip lift more necessary than before.

That in my frown is a stain from my self tanner lol. I don't think my nose is crooked, only sligthly upwards on my profile perhaps, but not in the frontal plane I'm sure.

How many ml of fat did you get taken out in the buccal fat removal?

I don't know exactly, but I'll ask him tomorrow if you want. I just know it took most of the buccal fat out, and he also said it was one of the biggest buccal fat pads he'd ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Im doing buccal fat removal tomorrow

Good luck, take pics inmediately after the surgery, because after day 1 your face will be swollen and you won't be able to see any results for the next 2 to 3 weeks.

• +1
I don't mind showing my photos here, no one in my country has ever come across this forum lmao.

Before

View attachment 635823

View attachment 635831

After

View attachment 635837

View attachment 635835

Results are still preliminary since I still have some inflammation on both sides, specially on the left, that's why my right cheek appears hollower.

For the moment I'm quite happy, I increased 1 point according to truerateme, and I've been getting more ioi's than ever last few weeks. But this is only the beginning.
I have an appointment with a maxilofacial surgeon tomorrow to discuss orthognatic surgery and possibly cheek lipofillers.

I also need to look into ways to increase mouth width which is another of my big failos.

This month I'll discuss neck lift and liposuction with my plastic surgeon. I'll also mention upper eyelid blepharoplasty and frontoplasty to reduce the size of my forehead.

Thoughts?
ur gl bro ted bundy maxx'd

I don't know exactly, but I'll ask him tomorrow if you want. I just know it took most of the buccal fat out, and he also said it was one of the biggest buccal fat pads he'd ever seen.
Yea bro id appreciate it if you ask him

Im having 3.50ml of fat taken out. Thats the entire buccal fat pad.

Im having 3.50ml of fat taken out. Thats the entire buccal fat pad.
Good luck with your procedure I’m also looking to have this done. Please PM or post with updates tomorrow i’d be interested

• +1
What did you get Botox for?

thats where your wrong bro

Looking good bro, you should get to 10% bf cause you clearly have hollow cheeks potential after your bichectomy

Before

View attachment 635823

View attachment 635831

After

View attachment 635837

View attachment 635835

Thoughts?
What did you use botox for ? How old are you? How much did it cost you?

I don't see a need for further surgery, although that's pretty subjective sonto each their own. You would benefit from bulking up though. If I were you I'd go blond with a tan. Seems like a look that would suit you.

What did you use botox for ? How old are you? How much did it cost you?
Botox was for forehead lines, it cost me 3500€ (botox + bichectomy). I’m 23.

I don't see a need for further surgery, although that's pretty subjective sonto each their own. You would benefit from bulking up though. If I were you I'd go blond with a tan. Seems like a look that would suit you.
You don’t see it in the pictures too much but I definitely need to move the maxilla forward and I have non existent zygos. I’m naturally blond, in the after pictures my hair is dyed brown. I’m never sure weather to go blond + tan or dark brown + slighty less tan.

Most surgerymaxxers are Greycels who don't rot here and post "dn rd" "abused dog" "Chico mogs" all the time.

Makes sense.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 4797
how many weeks post op are you in the after pics?

Great, i feel like your natural hair colour fits you better tho. Or maybe try a less dark brown

Botox was for forehead lines, it cost me 3500€ (botox + bichectomy). I’m 23.
can u put a video on how it looks if you try to do some expresions using forehead?

can u put a video on how it looks if you try to do some expresions using forehead?
It’s not really noticeable, I can raise my eyebrows probably around 75% as high as I used to

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant
I'm 100% sure I am mogged by most in this forum. Congrats dude!!

• +1
Reactions: wristcel