13.25 inch biceps
6.75-6.8 inch wrists
14.25 inch neck
8 inch hands
15.25 inch calves
9.25 inch ankles
26 inch thighs
7.625x5.25 inch dick

I barely workout. The last time I did was in March. People tell me they are very surprised when I tell them my weight and they think I am lighter. I guess I am super compact idk what kind of genes I have.

Rate.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Alright im bulking to 200 and be a giga manlet strongman

• Ugh..
How old are you? If you’re over 18, you look quite weak compared to an athletic young man.

• Ugh..
Critically and dangerously approaching turbomanlet territory :feelsrope:, but leanmaxx and build some muscle and dont bulk and prettyboymaxx to get tiktok appeal, but u are 15 so u have good potential to even surpass the 6 foot mark.:feelsyay::chad:
Also what psl or face states ?

Critically and dangerously approaching turbomanlet territory :feelsrope:, but leanmaxx and build some muscle and dont bulk and prettyboymaxx to get tiktok appeal, but u are 15 so u have good potential to even surpass the 6 foot mark.:feelsyay::chad:
Also what psl or face states ?
I would say I have good potential but I have bad fat distribution in my face for some reason

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Bakin donuts 🍩
get on hgh and vitamin d asap bro, Eat above your calorie intake and eat excess protein and stretch everyday you will reach 6 foot like me i was below 6 foot manlet until i used hgh and ate better

ZERO out of 10, just like your intelligence.