Rate my Body and face

Slember

Slember

Iron
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
Rate my Body and face and genetics Potential. I'm going to get a nose operation when I'm 18 because of my crooked nose bone. And i will get braces. Please give tips/advices.

16y
1.87M (6.1f)
61kg (134.5 pounds)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0955.jpeg
    IMG_0955.jpeg
    753.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0944.jpeg
    IMG_0944.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0918.jpeg
    IMG_0918.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • b6c80aef-6e82-42e6-ae9a-1bc7400b83b8.jpeg
    b6c80aef-6e82-42e6-ae9a-1bc7400b83b8.jpeg
    321.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0900.jpeg
    IMG_0900.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0874.jpeg
    IMG_0874.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0771.jpeg
    IMG_0771.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0705.jpeg
    IMG_0705.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Rate my Body and face and genetics Potential. I'm going to get a nose operation when I'm 18 because of my crooked nose bone. And i will get braces. Please give tips/advices.

16y
1.87M (6.1f)
61kg (134.5 pounds)
Ltn
 
you need way more than a nose job bro
 

Similar threads

Leon_mz1
Replies
5
Views
46
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
66
Views
400
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Midnight 3
Replies
35
Views
124
foidslayer1448
F
Kalof92
Replies
6
Views
106
yartmax
yartmax
O
Replies
12
Views
139
mxsd_1
mxsd_1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top