From december a little less cut

@6ft4 been off the juice about a year now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Kmscurry, Deleted member 16853 and 5 others
id let you 🐶 me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
u bang the tunisian chick?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
her not yet,but banged another girl i was also talking to from bumble
If u fuck muslim girls i will find u and the girl and dox u both. Go for kaffirs only don’t corrupt the youth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: J o r o, 5'8manlet, Banderacell and 8 others
If u fuck muslim girls i will find u and the girl and dox u both. Go for kaffirs only don’t corrupt the youth.
Fuck hoejabis tbh, u should only doxx the girl only cause she should know better being a Muslim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kmscurry, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
Fuck hoejabis tbh, u should only doxx the girl cause she should know better being a Muslim
Yes i said doxing her too.
Nothing worse than a so called muslim who fucks around and will marry a poor innocent naive virgin muslim believing she is.
But then again women are weak, if they get tempted the guy who tempted them should pay the same price as a warning for mankind.
Even when i was slaying i never touched a real muslim girl ever.
I saw tbh slaying as a way to spread my faith and considered and told my slays « what my right hand touch becomes my slave » they loved it didnt knew i was srs cuz slaves r ok to have sex w .

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15827 and Oberyn
dude they're already corrupt if they're on the apps haha

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18840
mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18840
Most halal zina

one girl said she didn't want to have sex with me cuz its ramadan lol
I hate those hypocrites but don’t expect kindness from me to you, it’s still partly my blood, my people, my community, they need punition but you too. At least tell the future husbands they whored around they desserve it.

I hate those hypocrites but don’t expect kindness from me to you, it’s still partly my blood, my people, my community, they need punition but you too. At least tell the future husbands they whored around they desserve it.
tbh they aren't good for marriage to begin with. i think guys here care less about the easy behavior at least here in the cities. The conservative/muslim girls are usually easy to pick out with the hijab and they dont go on apps

the only reason i might marry one is so that i can get citizenship fast so i can buy a property near the beach.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18840
tbh they aren't good for marriage to begin with. i think guys here care less about the behavior at least here in the cities.

the only reason i might marry one is so that i can get citizenship fast so i can buy a property near the beach
If i marry i make sure she is virgin and pious, and from a pious family who can pressure her to stay pious and be the most gl man to her which is not too hard when she is from my ethnicity cuz i virtually appeal mog
Everyone. But tbh if cheating happen… God only knows. God only knows

If i marry i make sure she is virgin and pious, and from a pious family who can pressure her to stay pious and be the most gl man to her which is not too hard when she is from my ethnicity cuz i virtually appeal mog
Everyone. But tbh if cheating happen… God only knows. God only knows
ur blood? are you maghrebi?
ya ive kinda given up on 'love marriage' or all that jazz. my dopamine is too fried for a religious girl, she wouldn't be able to satisfy me.
the only thing that keeps the door open is wanting to have children but as old as i am i can probably put it off 10 more years still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
ur blood? are you maghrebi?
ya ive kinda given up on 'love marriage' or all that jazz. my dopamine is too fried for a religious girl, she wouldn't be able to satisfy me.
the only thing that keeps the door open is wanting to have children
No im kurd but i consider my people as those with the same faith, as my own family if they pious. I’m not a nationalist or whatever coper u a good muslim no matter ur ethnicity ur my closest bro

• +1
@forevergymcelling
@Jawnomics
I don't remember any other gymcels here

• +1
De fuck is that looks very good. If I think of highest appeal body this is something I imagine. :feelsyay::chad:

• Love it
De fuck is that looks very good. If I think of highest appeal body this is something I imagine. :feelsyay::chad:
13 years lifting couldn't do what one roid cycle could do.

even off it i still have a lot of the gains.

i was never able to have capped shoulders and split chest nbefore

13 years lifting couldn't do what one roid cycle could do.

even off it i still have a lot of the gains.

i was never able to have capped shoulders and split chest nbefore
You roided? What? I thought natty

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
@Saranghae
@Redsoldier
@Magical Apple

Last edited:
Model-tier. What's your height, body fat percentage, and psl level (HTN, chadlite?)?

Need homo validation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Weak shoulders, you need to do more lateral raises

• So Sad
Chad confirmed

• Love it
Most halal zina

one girl said she didn't want to have sex with me cuz its ramadan lol
I had a muslim foid say this to me as well once :feelsgah:. Over for Muslims and Christian’s in the west tbh. All their hoes are ready to be primed and blasted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Looks like shit you obese fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18522
quite good bhai mirin

• Love it
quite good bhai mirin
Is muscle a halo in turkey ?

do guys on the beach (izmir etc) use roids a lot? they're common af in spain and cuba