Rate my body, pls

M

MassacredMyBoy

Iron
Need an honest assessment of my body. Worked out in the past, 2 months back in the gym. 5 '11, 191 lbs.

Attachments

• Snapchat-808497915.jpg
    Snapchat-808497915.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Snapchat-2108288991.jpg
    Snapchat-2108288991.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 78
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hozay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, wasted, joeveniro and 16 others
@Hozay keep rotting

btw u still got alot of work to do bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, GucciMvne and MassacredMyBoy
good frame

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy
good frame
Appreciate it. Yeah, I'm not expecting to really be happy with my body until a year in. I know I need lower bodyfat and I'll drop some later, but do you see any deficiencies? Lol, it's probably too early to even see any deficiencies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9499 and 6 others
manlet but ideal body. Ur a bit of a framelet tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Deleted member 5393 and MassacredMyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy and Deleted member 8019
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, MassacredMyBoy, Deleted member 6111 and 1 other person
If it starts with a 5 its manlet
Yeah, and in reality, not some retarded catch phrase, it doesn’t. 5’10 = 6’ just like a 6inch dick = 8inch

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, MassacredMyBoy, Deleted member 6111 and 1 other person
Yeah, and in reality, not some retarded catch phrase, it doesn’t. 5’10 = 6’ just like a 6inch dick = 8inch
I have been brutally embrassing some of my classmates actually. I go and ask a guy how tall he is, and when they say theyre 6' but they're clearly not I always call them out on it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Be_ConfidentBro and TheoryMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn, JackSparrow, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
I have been brutally embrassing some of my classmates actually. I go and ask a guy how tall he is, and when they say theyre 6' but they're clearly not I always call them out on it lol
literally why would you do that. dark triadd though i guess. nice one!

literally why would you do that. dark triadd though i guess. nice one!
I've also been purposely understating my height lol. I know one guy who is a bit shorter than me, and I asked him how tall he was - he said 5'11". I was like nooo no way bro I'm 5'10, you must be like 5'8". (In reality im 6'1" lol)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
I've also been purposely understating my height lol. I know one guy who is a bit shorter than me, and I asked him how tall he was - he said 5'11". I was like nooo no way bro I'm 5'10, you must be like 5'8". (In reality im 6'1" lol)
I loved the look on his face ngl

I guess if you can't get girls you have to find other ways to feel good

• JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn and MassacredMyBoy
manlet but ideal body. Ur a bit of a framelet tho
What's ideal frame then? I'm also 191 at 2 months of working out, while some guys my height or taller are 160-170

What's ideal frame then? I'm also 191 at 2 months of working out, while some guys my height or taller are 160-170
Idk, looking back at it ur frame is good actually. Maybe cut back on fat a bit to get abs?

• +1
Idk, looking back at it ur frame is good actually. Maybe cut back on fat a bit to get abs?
For sure. Those are admittedly really good photos. Got a body scan and am at 20% bodyfat, so definitely need to drop to 12-15%. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Do a mini cut and then go on a 4-6 month bulk. Eat in a caloric surplus and eat enough protein, then cut around spring/summer.

You have to be lifting heavy for 6–12 reps until failure at least 3 times a week, or you won’t build muscle.

• +1
Do a mini cut and then go on a 4-6 month bulk. Eat in a caloric surplus and eat enough protein, then cut around spring/summer.

You have to be lifting heavy for 6–12 reps until failure at least 3 times a week, or you won’t build muscle.
Appreciate the advice. Been having success doing recomposition rather than cutting and bulking. Already work out 4 times a week doing an upper/lower with main compound movements and accessories. Have had to switch out some specific exercises from 3x8 to 5x5 when the weight gets too heavy and I can't complete my reps.

I like your AVI

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Appreciate the advice. Been having success doing recomposition rather than cutting and bulking. Already work out 4 times a week doing an upper/lower with main compound movements and accessories. Have had to switch out some specific exercises from 3x8 to 5x5 when the weight gets too heavy and I can't complete my reps.
Recomposition is cool to look toned and athletic, but it’s not that great for putting on serious mass. The only way to put on a lot of muscle in a short period of time is a large caloric surplus and a lot of protein.

Lose weight. 72 kilograms tops.

• JFL
Lose weight. 72 kilograms tops.
Recomposition is cool to look toned and athletic, but it’s not that great for putting on serious mass. The only way to put on a lot of muscle in a short period of time is a large caloric surplus and a lot of protein.
I mean, toned and athletic is all you need. What you want is something sustainable. What do you think is an ideal body goal? Post a picture if you don't mind.

I mean, toned and athletic is all you need. What you want is something sustainable. What do you think is an ideal body goal? Post a picture if you don't mind.
That’s true if you’re chad. If you’re not chad then you need a good physique to stand out.

Something like this is ideal in my opinion. That’s 225 pounds at 6’3. So you would need to be around 205 pounds to look like this at 14% body fat. Yes it takes work to maintain that physique, but the hard part is getting the physique, not maintaining it.

Attachments

• E1D9DD9F-AB0E-4E8E-98FB-C00623E2202F.jpeg
    E1D9DD9F-AB0E-4E8E-98FB-C00623E2202F.jpeg
    721.2 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy and Deleted member 5393
@Hozay is that you in the vids?

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
That’s true if you’re chad. If you’re not chad then you need a good physique to stand out.

Something like this is ideal in my opinion. That’s 225 pounds at 6’3. So you would need to be around 205 pounds to look like this at 14% body fat. Yes it takes work to maintain that physique, but the hard part is getting the physique, not maintaining it.
Nah hes too small

Hes not ideal just cuz he has wide shoulders jfl

arms, chest-stomach ratio, hips are very important
I’d love to see what you look like.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

When I say I'm running recomp, I'm not eating at a deficit. I'm honestly probably eating at a small to moderate surplus each day since I track my calories and macros sloppily. But, I know I'm getting at least 1.25-1.5 grams of protein per bodyweight. And I'm actively lifting heavy each day, and my lifts are all going up every time I'm in the gym. Probably only 2-3 months away from 1/2/3/4, and that's a conservative estimate.