Rate my body, pls

When I say I'm running recomp, I'm not eating at a deficit. I'm honestly probably eating at a small to moderate surplus each day since I track my calories and macros sloppily. But, I know I'm getting at least 1.25-1.5 grams of protein per bodyweight. And I'm actively lifting heavy each day, and my lifts are all going up every time I'm in the gym. Probably only 2-3 months away from 1/2/3/4, and that's a conservative estimate.
Yes I know that you’re not in a deficit, but what you’re doing is very, very slow muscle growth. You may gain like 7 pounds of muscle this year while bulking could give you 18 pounds. And you may lose 2 pounds after you cut.

Yes I know that you’re not in a deficit, but what you’re doing is very, very slow muscle growth. You may gain like 7 pounds of muscle this year while bulking could give you 18 pounds. And you may lose 2 pounds after you cut.
Bruh, what do you want from me? I already told you that I'm in a small-moderate surplus, I lift heavy, I workout 4-5 times a week, lifts are going up, and I'm getting more than enough high-quality protein. I am bulking by definition. If you're suggesting a 1,000 or higher surplus, then that's asinine. You'll gain weight, but your bodyfat will be waaaay higher than it needs to be.

Bruh, what do you want from me? I already told you that I'm in a small-moderate surplus, I lift heavy, I workout 4-5 times a week, lifts are going up, and I'm getting more than enough high-quality protein. I am bulking by definition. If you're suggesting a 1,000 or higher surplus, then that's asinine. You'll gain weight, but your bodyfat will be waaaay higher than it needs to be.
I don’t want anything from you, bitch. I am trying to help you so that you get results faster. I never said eat in a 1000 or more. I said 500 calories and up to a 1000.

I don’t want anything from you, bitch. I am trying to help you so that you get results faster. I never said eat in a 1000 or more. I said 500 calories and up to a 1000.
Lol, and I already told you that I am. Just feels like you're beating a dead horse, bitch.

You need to cut to get rid of that marshmallow look

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy
dont you ever get tired of this?

• +1
Reactions: wasted
80 percentile

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy
I weigh 66 kilo. My goal is 60. I don't see a problem.
Because, my body type is different. I'm sitting at 191 at 20% bodyfat. I would literally have to atrophy and get to zero% bodyfat to get to that weight