Rate my bone structure

Caligula

Caligula

high effort shitposter
First of all: I’m using b&w filter cuz without it the pic would be too foggy, as you can see the phone I’m using is older than me JFL

Also I have herpes and vitiligo so if my skin looks weird around my mouth is because of that
5FBEF556 41D6 4678 81C0 422BC8E1ED8F

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Philtrum 404

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973
haha lol herpes did u suck dick lololol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 4675, IndianJock and 2 others
Fix that android first

mouth area failo

You look like jeff seid, the only difference is that jeff is attractive and you look kinda wierd. Still above average, but you definietely look unnatural

Galaxy s5 without a fucking back that can be bought for 5 usd anywhere you need to start moneymaxing before anything

Galaxy s5 without a fucking back that can be bought for 5 usd anywhere you need to start moneymaxing before anything
I have an iPad Pro but I don’t like using it for aspie mirror selfies, also I’m 17 and too lazy to work as a student

I have an iPad Pro but I don’t like using it for aspie mirror selfies, also I’m 17 and too lazy to work as a student
Honestly not having a phone at that age is even worse, how do you communicate with people can you even snapchat???

Honestly not having a phone at that age is even worse, how do you communicate with people can you even snapchat???
I’m mentally ill so I don’t really have friends at all, anyway I can do everything you said with it so it’s not a problem
How you tell?

I’m mentally ill, so I don’t really have friends at all, anyway I can do everything you said with it so it’s not a problem

Honestly beg your parents for a Xiaomi redmi K20/K20 Pro and join 2020, should last you at least 2 years and with the about of media consumed thought phones you should upgrade.

People 100% judge other people based on their phone and you can't even take selfies to rate with that one.

Honestly beg your parents for a Xiaomi redmi K20/K20 Pro and join 2020, should last you at least 2 years and with the about of media consumed thought phones you should upgrade.

People 100% judge other people based on their phone and you can't even take selfies to rate with that one.
Thanks for the advice but my parents won’t give me shit, they hate me JFL

I think it’s true, people always look at me with an awkward eye when I tell em I don’t bring a phone with me when I’m not around

Anyway I asked for an analysis of my bone structure (I know the quality is shit but you can still tell), not for an actual rating, I have enough self awareness to rate myself without biases tbh

Ummmm judging by your bone stricture i can definitely say a rope would look good on you
Look for Dr. Epply rope implants they are so very underrated IMO :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Caligula
lmao imagine a girl goes to give you her number and you pull out that android JFL that thing looks like inspector gadgets penis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and Caligula