Rate my bonesmashing routine toolkit

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
IMG 4387

@HollowCheek @IwantToLooksMaxx @thecel @Lorsss @mayo mogger @Lebgfinal @Iasacrko @Preston @slop slinger @ymb @Nad

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Arditi, Sny and 5 others
@Dr. Bludy @Xangsane @positivecoper

View attachment 2426497

@HollowCheek @IwantToLooksMaxx @thecel @Lorsss @mayo mogger @Lebgfinal @Iasacrko @Preston @slop slinger @ymb @Nad
bro just use knuckles they are hard enough i smashed my infras my eyes were twitchig for like 10 seconds just mid knuckle punches, hammers in overboar @Guerrilla

10 Chad tier bones / 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Try smashing your dick, read it increases girth

Try smashing your dick, read it increases girth
It can certainly increase skin thickness, which will increase the overall girth. But you would need to hit every single part of the dick equally

• +1
Reactions: Van
Does bonesmashing work in your opinion?
my pictures of hooding bone smashing are self explanatory. I also bone smashed wrists and the circumpherence went from 15.8cm to 18cm along a period of one year

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Sny
my pictures of hooding bone smashing are self explanatory. I also bone smashed wrists and the circumpherence went from 15.8cm to 18cm along a period of one year
Did you went through puberty while you did that?

How long did you bonesmash your orbitals for Mr. Lorsss?

How long did you bonesmash your orbitals for Mr. Lorsss?
the effect of bone smashing for eye hooding is immediate and the swelling lasts up to 2 weeks

Indigenous Swiss???

My sarcasm consists in saying it in a way so it doesn't sound like sarcasm, I wonder if you are doing the same here