Its never over boyo just pray to Gandy and consult ramieri

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 21796
You look young
BA339657 A7EF 4BA5 B6FD 081C71248DF2

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
Just pubertymaxx bro most guys your age look like shit. You will probably get taller and mature faciallly.
I'm tanner stage 4.3 so I don't think I'll grow much taller. I'm only 5'8 but my parents are 5'0 and 5'7 so I think I reached my genetic potential

I have to leanmax cause it makes me even more recessed than I already am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
I'm tanner stage 4.3 so I don't think I'll grow much taller. I'm only 5'8 but my parents are 5'0 and 5'7 so I think I reached my genetic potential
Go get an x ray on your knees and see if your growth plates are still open or not, if they're open you can grow taller with hgh.

Go get an x ray on your knees and see if your growth plates are still open or not, if they're open you can grow taller with hgh.
They are open but I'll never get hgh because of my bluepilled parents.

They are open but I'll never get hgh because of my bluepilled parents.
Try to convince them man, tell them that everyone at school is taller than you (even if it's not true) and that it is causing you self esteem issues. If that doesn't work, tell them you'll kill yourself if they don't get you hgh.

Try to convince them man, tell them that everyone at school is taller than you (even if it's not true) and that it is causing you self esteem issues. If that doesn't work, tell them you'll kill yourself if they don't get you hgh.
I already tried doing that and they told me I could get cancer from hgh and they would send me to a psychatrist if I continued jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Pubertymax. You got no excuses. If it doesn't work out, seek out other means when you're an adult. If it does work out, you will thank yourself you didn't just waste your time eating Cheetos and jerking off to anime.

Now go to the section of the forums with Looksmax guides. Stay there until you're 18. Anything else is an excuse on your part.

It is never over.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tasty17 and Deleted member 21796
I already tried doing that and they told me I could get cancer from hgh and they would send me to a psychatrist if I continued jfl
At this point you have no option but try to make your body produce more hgh naturally, you can achieve this by:

1- Getting more sleep (8 to 10 hours)

2- Doing high intensity excercise (The hgh from HIE is not significant but it's still better than nothing)

3- Eating food that has melatonin in it (tomatoes, fish, eggs, tart cherries) or take melatonin supplement 30 minutes before sleep

4- Leanmaxxing (Not sure)

5- Drinking Milk https://nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-6-28

6- Getting 20 minutes of sunlight each day (because it increases vitamin D which then leads to more hgh production) or just taking vitamin D supplements or injections

7- Fasting

8- Hanging from a bar for 1 minute, do this 10-20 times each day (Spinemaxxing, not related to hgh but might still have heightmaxxing benefits)

9- Reducing sugar and carb intake (Because it causes your pancreas to produce more insulin, which then reduces hgh)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22611 and Deleted member 21796
At this point you have no option but try to make your body produce more hgh naturally, you can achieve this by:

2- Doing high intensity excercise (The hgh from HIE is not significant but it's still better than nothing)

3- Eating food that has melatonin in it (tomatoes, fish, eggs, tart cherries) or take melatonin supplement 30 minutes before sleep

5- Drinking Milk https://nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-6-28

6- Getting 20 minutes of sunlight each day (because it increases vitamin D which then leads to more hgh production) or just taking vitamin D supplements or injections

7- Fasting

8- Hanging from a bar for 1 minute, do this 10-20 times each day (Spinemaxxing, not related to hgh but might still have heightmaxxing benefits)

9- Reducing sugar and carb intake (Because it causes your pancreas to produce more insulin, which then reduces hgh)
Not only does high hgh encourage more growth in height, it also has facemaxximg benefits

So just do the steps I mentioned above if you can get hgh treatment and hope for the best, you're still young so there's potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22611 and Deleted member 21796
if you can get hgh treatment and hope for the best, you're still young so there's potential.
*if you can't

7- Fasting

I will try to do all of it thank you

White @AtlasTH

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
brutal molepill