Rate my canthal tilt normie scale /10

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 1617 and 4 others

@Haven :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Haven
Images 2

Ita over brah :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, Deleted member 6963, .👽. and 2 others
Real or fake makinithappen?

No this is me

Lookism is down

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member 15939
shudra/10

suffocate yourself in cow poop already, it's ova

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Almost Chadlite and the BULL
neutral in motion

good facial structure you look like those kurdish special forces guy. but if you are western it never began for you. SEAmaxxing wont work either. You either have to betabuxx in India and bring back an Indian/Sudanese girl back to Europe and hope she doesn't monkeybranches or you'll have to cope saying you are a trucel when in reality you are a geographical incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
good facial structure you look like those kurdish special forces guy. but if you are western it never began for you. SEAmaxxing wont work either. You either have to betabuxx in India and bring back an Indian/Sudanese girl back to Europe and hope she doesn't monkeybranches or you'll have to cope saying you are a trucel when in reality you are a geographical incel.

Nigga all this theoretical black pill analysis and I have a girlfriend lol calm down

Appreciate the kurdish remark tho. Had that on lookism too. Mountain kurd lol

And yeah my pheno doesn't hurt as much as you think becsuse a lot of average to above average girls find me to be cute

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15939, Almost Chadlite and the BULL
sudanese?!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga all this theoretical black pill analysis and I have a girlfriend lol calm down

And yeah my pheno doesn't hurt as much as you think becsuse a lot of average to above average girls find me to be cute
kurds are more white looking they can have very good bone structure aswell
people mistake iranics/arabs as kurd

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15939 and MakinItHappenReturn
kurds are more white looking they can have very good bone structure aswell
people mistake iranics/arabs as kurd

I believe my father had some Kurd in him. Can they be found in the South of India because my father and his family owned tea plantations over there

I believe my father had some Kurd in him. Can they be found in the South of India because my father and his family owned tea plantations over there
not very likely
you probably have iranic
you'd be surprised how white kurds can look, then can also have light eyes
there are quite a few arabic/iranic that mistake themselves as kurd which leds to this misunderstanding

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
not very likely
you probably have iranic
you'd be surprised how white kurds can look, then can also have light eyes
there are quite a few arabic/iranic that mistake themselves as kurd which leds to this misunderstanding

Iranian? Yeah Ive been confused for that PLENTY of times. They don't seem as gl as the kurds tho looking at google ;-( DAMN IT

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
Iranian? Yeah Ive been confused for that PLENTY of times. They don't seem as gl as the kurds tho looking at google ;-( DAMN IT
iranians are one step up from curry/paki basically, they are not as european looking as kurds or afghans

• So Sad
iranians are one step up from curry/paki basically, they are not as european looking as kurds or afghans

Pakis look better than Curries though right, that's why fellow ethnics guessed me as Islamic growing up lmao

• +1
Pakis look better than Curries though right, that's why fellow ethnics guessed me as Islamic growing up lmao
I don't have much knowledge but I heard they are overall taller, bigger, better looking yes
looking at salludon he mogs any indian I saw

• +1
when someone says indian I imagine round skull, very dark skin, recessed chin, glasses and big lips

• JFL
I don't have much knowledge but I heard they are overall taller, bigger, better looking yes
looking at salludon he mogs any indian I saw

How much fraud Salludon has had done is an unknown mystery however

How much fraud Salludon has had done is an unknown mystery however
I don't know, looks possible to achieve imo
even if he got surgeries it only shows how much potantial paki skull/pheno has
even tom cruise got surgeries but can I become tom cruise if I get surgeries?

• +1
The white man is superior.

• +1
I don't know, looks possible to achieve imo
even if he got surgeries it only shows how much potantial paki skull/pheno has
even tom cruise got surgeries but can I become tom cruise if I get surgeries?

Yeah, it's all about the base at which you are starting from.

Btw are Kurds basically the Red Indians you see in Old-Western cowboy movies?

Yeah, it's all about the base at which you are starting from.

Btw are Kurds basically the Red Indians you see in Old-Western cowboy movies?
no not similar at all
kurds are full caucasian
do you remember slut from lookism? homeless guy. he probably have kurd pheno
it differs from as white looking as him to darker more iranic phenos

• +1
no not similar at all
kurds are full caucasian
do you remember slut from lookism? homeless guy. he probably have kurd pheno
it differs from as white looking as him to darker more iranic phenos

Post his photo?

I see man. I think my aim is to fraud Kurd now, since I flirt with looking it. Just about general world identity, I don't ever wanna be known 'as that Indian guy'.

• JFL
Post his photo?

I see man. I think my aim is to fraud Kurd now, since I flirt with looking it. Just about general world identity, I don't ever wanna be known 'as that Indian guy'.
man your memory is shit
Rotfraudlooks

• JFL

Tbf you can't really tell much from that

Can't understand why these niggas don't just straight up look in the camera and take a mug-shot, but yeah I guess it does appear he has very strong bones and his midface ratio isn't bad since his pfl is so wide

Tbf you can't really tell much from that

Can't understand why these niggas don't just straight up look in the camera and take a mug-shot, but yeah I guess it does appear he has very strong bones and his midface ratio isn't bad since his pfl is so wide
well this photo is morphed but I don't have anything else, I posted it so you will remember who I am talking about. you don't remember this guy?
anyways you can tell he is pretty white for someone living in syria
looks way whiter than @the BULL

well this photo is morphed but I don't have anything else, I posted it so you will remember who I am talking about. you don't remember this guy?
anyways you can tell he is pretty white for someone living in syria
looks way whiter than @the BULL

Nope, but fact it's morphed means we can't say shit

I look like the most insane Chad when I morph my shit, so we can't use those photos to detect phenotype :ROFLMAO:

I am not really an active poster on Lookism. I have spurts where I'm active for a few days or so where I'm free, but that's about it

Nope, but fact it's morphed means we can't say shit

I look like the most insane Chad when I morph my shit, so we can't use those photos to detect phenotype :ROFLMAO:

I am not really an active poster on Lookism. I have spurts where I'm active for a few days or so where I'm free, but that's about it
you tagged me like everyday asking for opinion on lookism bro :D
just look at his eyes and colouring you can tell he is white passing

you tagged me like everyday asking for opinion on lookism bro :D
just look at his eyes and colouring you can tell he is white passing

Oh you're reptiles

post pic of your girl or its not true

He doesnt look Kurdish at all, pakis are basically curries, iranians dont look like them either