Rate my chad physique (15yo)

Good for 15 year old
But not chad lol I'm 15 im not even close to chad jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
  • +1
not bad for your age but its not even close to "chad". We both lwk got the same build though narrowish clavicle and slightly bigger waists are our flaws. Make sure to work on shoulders and chest get that top wider.

• +1
Looks dogshit.

• +1
You look great for a 15 year old bro keep it up

• +1
cope harder obese nigger ur never pulling ever with that ogre fat physique
Shut up you fat cunt he probably worked out more at 15 than you have in your entire life

• +1
Shut up you fat cunt he probably worked out more at 15 than you have in your entire life
if ur glazing a obese fuck like that i know ur a subhuman aswell JFL, and as i said i framemog him to oblivion so keep coping

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and TheLooxMaxingKing
Seems like you spent a year just curling and hitting the ab machine here and there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: icumblood and TheLooxMaxingKing
You fucking PSL faggot I said he looks good for a 15 year old which he does. Not chad but he has put in good work. Muh muh framemog lmfao you obese fuckwit
if ur glazing a obese fuck like that i know ur a subhuman aswell JFL, and as i said i framemog him to oblivion so keep coping

• +1
You fucking PSL faggot I said he looks good for a 15 year old which he does. Not chad but he has put in good work. Muh muh framemog lmfao you obese fuckwit
his physique does NOT look good for any age u retarded nigger
nigga calling me obese JFL if im obese ur a whole ass planet g

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Honestly ur physique is not very aesthetic, only niggas on here and other gymcels will note these details

Its above average in the eyes of normie women which is good, keep the progress and try to compensate what u lack

• +1
Honestly ur physique is not very aesthetic, only niggas on here and other gymcels will note these details

Its above average in the eyes of normie women which is good, keep the progress and try to compensate what u lack
Thats true, but these pics kinda shit irl i have big lats and back so i have big frame and big arms shoulders etc, only thing im lacking right now is lower abs.