32343861 79A8 49FB 9D35 9DE6EED91C65
8047F82D 7E21 420E A88B CBAAA40BF328
6D2E401A ADC1 42D5 899D FB65DE93B775

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
You look good

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Im getting conflicting messages here. You tagged the thread under OP, yet your text says it’s about your classmate 🧐 im not sure I wanna be a part of that conspiracy
didnt even realise lol

looks like chad1212 mixed with larsanova
youre right but id say he got the ugly genes from them

still op you look quite good ngl

what do they look like
You look better than both. Chad 1212 is a mentally ill dude who frauds every pic. And Lars is overrated and looks very weird. He just is a very liked member of this site. Thus high rated.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Enfant terrible and aBetterMii
i was very low bf in that mirror pic, 1st pic is 18%ish which is what im at rn
Honestly tho. Very attractive. I’m basing ma rate on the mirror pic since that’s the most accurate. Could get with any girl. Ofc he gets mogged by some chad but he is like the highest tier of guys you realistically expect to meet irl

Honestly tho. Very attractive. I’m basing ma rate on the mirror pic since that’s the most accurate. Could get with any girl. Ofc he gets mogged by some chad but he is like the highest tier of guys you realistically expect to meet irl
Tho Ypu look small. As in 5‘7 or possibly below. And if that’s the case it’s rip

You look better than both. Chad 1212 is a mentally ill dude who frauds every pic. And Lars is overrated and looks very weird. He just is a very liked member of this site. Thus high rated.
another delusional cope

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and one job away
I am 180 cm and still growing, all relatives 6ft+
Good for you. Tho If you want an more accurate rate it’s better to take a mirror pic or a short video. The pics you provided make you look bad. Except the side profile one whic is obviously frauded

Didn’t you tell me some weeks ago that most people overrate here? And know you do the same jfl.
This guy isn’t chad and couldn’t get any girl he wants.
He looks good is in the higher end of HTN maybe Chadlite (hard to tell because the pics aren’t the best) but nothing more

Didn’t you tell me some weeks ago that most people overrate here? And know you do the same jfl.
He looks good is in the higher end of HTN maybe Chadlite (hard to tell because the pics aren’t the best) but nothing more
I never said he is a chad. I said he is in the highest tier of people you expect to meet irl. He doesn’t give me a WOW like chad but he is far above average so also above htn.
Which is Chadlite.

and yes most people here can’t rate for shit

If op came into any group of normal people he would defenitly stand out by his looks. He doesn’t look like a soy pussy like most models who get worshiped here. He actually has a lot of sex appeal due to a decent amount of high t features but doesn’t look ogre.

I also basically only rated the last picture. The mirror selfie. The other selfies are literally just shit angle.

Chadlite if atleast 5'11

Yeah he looks wayyyyy better than me. still tho im a 18%bf fatty so i still got potential
Youre at 18%? Your jawline is already popping tho, mirin you will definitely look better when you get leanmaxxed

Youre at 18%? Your jawline is already popping tho, mirin you will definitely look better when you get leanmaxxed
lolol wait ill post a photo from when I was 13 and lean asf

CACADC83 4DE0 4FCE 9B21 A28B8387EF6B
9D319CDF 1D70 4C02 AA8D 7037BB404CF5

this is when i was 12-13 and anorexic asf

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You look better than both. Chad 1212 is a mentally ill dude who frauds every pic. And Lars is overrated and looks very weird. He just is a very liked member of

mirin an enlightened one

be honest who moggs him or you

better features on you and on him?
I would say eyearea the same but i have green eyes , hmm i need some more clear photos of him he side moggs me
Snapchat 1748922711
Screenshot 20211123 003111 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Hahaha how do i look weird in the photos i posted above

Hahaha how do i look weird in the photos i posted above
Those ones aren’t too bad. Still weird looking. You lack harmony. Weird faceshape overall I guess. Plus you are hiding your assmetrys. Still have bad skin as well. You are above average in those. But that’s your front. We all know your side. Op mogs you hard

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Those ones aren’t too bad. Still weird looking. You lack harmony. Weird faceshape overall I guess. Plus you are hiding your assmetrys. Still have bad skin as well. You are above average in those. But that’s your front. We all know your side. Op mogs you hard
What is my assmetrys legit

Hahah i always had those:lul: i am just looking in the sun there
mad softmaxx ascension tho

im trying ice hooding but i dont even know wtf it does. reduces upper eyelid expresion???

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Good skull and harmony.