• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 1849

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5701
it's probably cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and inceletto
It is for sure cope OP

Only shit that EVER works is shit that has weird chemicals names and requires doctors prescriptions or weird illegal methods all the way from India curryland.

Everything else is cope and if it has pretty labeling and packaging=made for the masses to easily buy=made by the jewslords to take your money and keep you ugly

won't do shit bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and eyearea
It is for sure cope OP

Only shit that EVER works is shit that has weird chemicals names and requires doctors prescriptions or weird illegal methods all the way from India curryland.

Everything else is cope and if it has pretty labeling and packaging=made for the masses to easily buy=made by the jewslords to take your money and keep you ugly

won't do shit bro

Really? How much you want to bet?

The collagen lotion has been working wonders

lol It definitely isn't cope, disregard the lowIQcels in this thread.

Hydrolyzed collagen peptides have a good amino acid profile, usually high in Glycine, Proline, and Arginine which are very good for the skin.

Vitamin C and plain gelatin are better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
i just take glycine supplements

It is for sure cope OP

won't do shit bro