Rate my compound stack and recommend me things to take (16YO)

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
So my friend let me order shit to his house and to compensate for having wasted a year on this forum doing nothing I'll be ordering some compounds hoping to get bone + height gains. I already have a supplement stack:

Multivitamin from life extension twice per day
2mg K2 MK4 per day with 10000 UI d3 (yes ik its low but if I were to take the 45mg from life extension id have to take a lot more vit D)
Ashwagandha 500mg (for big DHT and to get BWC)

Ideally I should be getting everything from Adam's guide, but that shit is expensive af

But I'll also be ordering:

AI (starting at 6.25mg)
Testosterone 500mg (hope to grow facial bones)

I'm assuming upping the AI to 12.5 would counteract the rise of E2 from test lol, base is 800ng/mL btw

What do y'all think? Are there any other hormones I should be taking for better development? High IQ users please lmk

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and NorwoodAscender
Good luck bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01, NoseProphecy, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
MELATONIN

pro growth hormone

anti estrogen

delays developmental/ageing program

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, NorwoodAscender and JCaesar
also ROYAL JELLY

and , not a supp , but very important : quality DAIRY

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy, NorwoodAscender and JCaesar
So my friend let me order shit to his house and to compensate for having wasted a year on this forum doing nothing I'll be ordering some compounds hoping to get bone + height gains. I already have a supplement stack:

2mg K2 MK4 per day with 10000 UI d3 (yes ik its low but if I were to take the 45mg from life extension id have to take a lot more vit D)

Ideally I should be getting everything from Adam's guide, but that shit is expensive af

AI (starting at 6.25mg)

I'm assuming upping the AI to 12.5 would counteract the rise of E2 from test lol, base is 800ng/mL btw

What do y'all think? Are there any other hormones I should be taking for better development? High IQ users please lmk
Great way to stunt your height, bald faster, age quicker, and enlarge organs.

This is pure autism, your gonna cuck ur puberty cycle

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, vex, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Add hgh, sermorelin, and GHRP-6, make sure to do pct after the cycle. Also good luck, and tell me if u ascended or not bhai.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, JCaesar and NorwoodAscender
MELATONIN

pro growth hormone

anti estrogen

delays developmental/ageing program
won't my body create resistance to it and shut down my natural production and make me reliant on it to sleep?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and NorwoodAscender
also ROYAL JELLY

and , not a supp , but very important : quality DAIRY
i heard of royal jelly a year back but i still dont know what it does jfl

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, NoseProphecy and NorwoodAscender
I heard that it increase natural test, but i dont think it matter cuz you're gonna blast test

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, JCaesar and NorwoodAscender

nigga how am i gonna stunt my height if im gonna do AI? yea sure it might slightly accelerate balding and a bit of aging but i could keep good skin condition. also idk how im gonna "enlarge organs" if i aint even doing GH yet?

this would at max affect my T production a bit but i'd do small PCT

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

AI (starting at 6.25mg)

HA RETARD

• +1
Add hgh, sermorelin, and GHRP-6, make sure to do pct after the cycle. Also good luck, and tell me if u ascended or not bhai.
thx but why sermorelin and ghrp-6 along with GH if id inject it? also doesnt a full-on pct close growth plates?

• +1
HA RETARD
>doesnt elaborate

how bro felt while writing that
1713828381716e

• +1
thx but why sermorelin and ghrp-6 along with GH if id inject it? also doesnt a full-on pct close growth plates?
Okay so when you inject HGH your GHRH: Human Growth Releasing Hormone (Sermorelin) will be supressed due to extra HGH. And ghrp-6 (GHRP) will lower the somatostatin (the hormone that stop human growth hormone from releasing), so the combine of all of those will make a good enviroment for you to have a lot of growth hormone. And for the growth plate you can just continue to take AI because it prevent your growth plate from closing.

• Love it
Reactions: JCaesar

How is it gonna stunt his height when hes on AI

• +1
Okay so when you inject HGH your GHRH: Human Growth Releasing Hormone (Sermorelin) will be supressed due to extra HGH. And ghrp-6 (GHRP) will lower the somatostatin (the hormone that stop human growth hormone from releasing), so the combine of all of those will make a good enviroment for you to have a lot of growth hormone. And for the growth plate you can just continue to take AI because it prevent your growth plate from closing.
Thanks mate, you seem knowledgeable on all this, could I ask you if you'd have any idea if/how much you think I'd grow in height at bone age 16? Doc said my wrists/hands are mostly fully closed (although he did spot thin gaps in them) but apparently spine and legs could only close at 17

Thanks mate, you seem knowledgeable on all this, could I ask you if you'd have any idea if/how much you think I'd grow in height at bone age 16? Doc said my wrists/hands are mostly fully closed (although he did spot thin gaps in them) but apparently spine and legs could only close at 17
Well, I can't say for certain, but I would check if your leg and your spine growth plate still open (it still possible that it can close early), and if it is open then you should try to continue taking AI, and start go on the stack that I suggested and your stack. Hate to say this but height as we all know is mostly genetic, but you can try maximize it. Best of Luck tho.

• +1
won't my body create resistance to it and shut down my natural production and make me reliant on it to sleep?
while i cant find proof that this doesnt happen to some degree in some way , the consensus is that melatonin supps dont affect endogenous production or sensitivity . u can find evidence for this if u look . i certainly see no evidence for the answer to ur question to be "yes" .

• +1
its a natural substance of wonderous pleiotropic effects , perfected by nature over millions of years

what is does in nature is it induces development of bee larva into bee queen and promotes queen fecundity and longevity

it may increase bone growth (potently) in children

increased median lifespan in mice (i suspect these results do not reflect its true anti ageing potential , for the dose was low and the royal jelly not fresh but frozen powder)

• Woah
elab on this plz
melatonin declines during puberty , and increased melatonin delays programmed ageing and prolongs development

its a great supp , joo doctors dont like it cuz it cant be patented and thus can be sold cheaply and isnt prescription

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and NorwoodAscender
melatonin declines during puberty , and increased melatonin delays programmed ageing and prolongs development

its a great supp , joo doctors dont like it cuz it cant be patented and thus can be sold cheaply and isnt prescription
good to know thanks. what do u recommend dosage wise

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Youㅤ

AI (starting at 6.25mg)

I can imagine bros diahrea

good to know thanks. what do u recommend dosage wise
for sleep , u probably need very little , less than 1 mg . if its not timed release it will help with sleep onset but u may wake up since its metabolized quickly . i would just experiment and see what dose works

im useing it for anti ageing , and higher doses than needed for sleep may be good for this . melatonin for anti ageing is experimental . since i just started , im not megadoseing it . 5-10 mg a night . i split the gummies and take some if/when i wake in the middle of the night .

long read but if u read this u will see the theory on melatonin being against the ageing program

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JCaesar and NorwoodAscender

AI (starting at 6.25mg)

im pretty sure ashwaganda fucked up my height and estrogens levels dont take ts😭

• +1
Why do you say that?
endocrine said my plates fused faster than normal and the one i got had a rly high dose so my estrogen levels prob got boosted fusing my plates, she even put me on ai and hgh to help me w height

How so? Because of the steroids?