Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Mogs Delon

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Looks like average to bit above average curry. 4-4.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Slightly above average curry

Don’t know the height and overall body structure but just by face probably 5.5/10 , the wife definitely prettier though 6.5/10 tier . Arranged marriage ?

Don’t know the height and overall body structure but just by face probably 5.5/10 , the wife definitely prettier though 6.5/10 tier . Arranged marriage ?
nah not an arrainged marriage, I disagree, I think he looks better tbh

thts a slightly better pic of him, He told me he had sex with over 60 women last time before he got married, most of them were white he claims.

I think I believe it. He looks 99th percentile for curries and looks far better than the average white guy.

thts a slightly better pic of him, He told me he had sex with over 60 women last time before he got married, most of them were white he claims.

I think I believe it. He looks 99th percentile for curries and looks far better than the average white guy.

5.5 psl at best imo

5.5 psl at best imo

disagree, I think hes PSL 6-6.5, His eye area prevents him from being model tier. Everything else looks solid. Good bones etc

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
6.5 possibly 7 psl. Close to 8 irl. Good frame too

6-6.5 psl, definitely way above average for curries tbh

mogs u

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
he got double jaw surgery

so you cant compare us since i still have my natty surgery card.

u can compare us after im done surgerymaxxing myself.

he got double jaw surgery

so you cant compare us since i still have my natty surgery card.

u can compare us after im done surgerymaxxing myself.
I saw his pic on lookism, posted from his account, is he really your cousin or are you larping

ur cousin looks good

imagine being her male looksmatch

its over

Ur such a laarp bhai

Looksmsxxed normies

didnt know Captian sinbad on youtube was your cousin...

• +1
Reactions: Claire Violet, Never_Began and Soontm
Good looking, would mutilate his wife's pussy.

You curries are fucking stupid. Its so funny to larp hurrdurr. There is already another shitskin on lookism who pretends to be him. That guy has a youtube Channel captain sinbad. Its probably even you behind that Account lmao.

How high is the Chance your cousin browses lookism insulting everybody has an active youtube Channel and you didnt write a Single thread he made. Because of that shit nobody likes your Kind
didnt know Captian sinbad on youtube was your cousin...

Its so funny you try so hard to find somebody who can stand up to Whites just to cope with the fact that your race is bottom tier in the World

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Claire Violet
You curries are fucking stupid. Its so funny to larp hurrdurr. There is already another shitskin on lookism who pretends to be him. That guy has a youtube Channel captain sinbad. Its probably even you behind that Account lmao.

How high is the Chance your cousin browses lookism insulting everybody has an active youtube Channel and you didnt write a Single thread he made. Because of that shit nobody likes your Kind

Its so funny you try so hard to find somebody who can stand up to Whites just to cope with the fact that your race is bottom tier in the World

yea saw his account on lookism, this thread a was troll. jfl if you think I would actually post my cousins pic on here

also nobody cares dude, its just a forum, no need to take it serious rofl. You also come off insecure af calling other races bottom tier. There's nothing that great about being white anyway, ppl like you are pathetic af. your just another incel on these forums at the end of the day.

Chadpreet Fuqdeep

I saw his pic on lookism, posted from his account, is he really your cousin or are you larping

Tbh you should take serious measurements. OP is copy pasting so many threads from lookism. I first thought that he was armadyl but later on i just figured out he is a larping troll.

Srsly he should stop

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
yea saw his account on lookism, this thread a was troll. jfl if you think I would actually post my cousins pic on here

also nobody cares dude, its just a forum, no need to take it serious rofl. You also come off insecure af calling other races bottom tier. There's nothing that great about being white anyway, ppl like you are pathetic af. your just another incel on these forums at the end of the day.
Waaaw, bhai. Everybody knows it was u laarping as that youtuber both here and on lookism. U don't need high iq to detect ur hindi writing style jfl.

>Nothing great about beeing white
>Constantly wanting to be a white and slaying white puss

5e91fb28ef6d56d78c3b968c99350359.png
de90a8e3fff1db9bae3a0d09cdca7fd2.png

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You honestly need to stop this hinducope. When I immediately find u on an another forum exposing ur hindu ass, u run away like a low T fgt. I am starting to doubt u even injected. Lol @ laarping like a chad on other forums and calling other users subhuman when u look like this

Bhaaai Holychit Sxysxy

Once again, u need to stop the hinducope bhai. It's ogre 4 u. Why even do bodybuilding when ur insertions are absolutley ogre tier.

Jdjdl U need fucking full body surgery with pheno-transplant if u wanna even ascend jfl.

Waaaw, bhai. Everybody knows it was u laarping as that youtuber both here and on lookism. U don't need high iq to detect ur hindi writing style jfl.

>Nothing great about beeing white
>Constantly wanting to be a white and slaying white puss

5e91fb28ef6d56d78c3b968c99350359.png
de90a8e3fff1db9bae3a0d09cdca7fd2.png

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You honestly need to stop this hinducope. When I immediately find u on an another forum exposing ur hindu ass, u run away like a low T fgt. I am starting to doubt u even injected. Lol @ laarping like a chad on other forums and calling other users subhuman when u look like this

View attachment 8624View attachment 8625View attachment 8626

Once again, u need to stop the hinducope bhai. It's ogre 4 u. Why even do bodybuilding when ur insertions are absolutley ogre tier.

View attachment 8628 U need fucking full body surgery with pheno-transplant if u wanna even ascend jfl.
jfl u destroyed him