RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet

Last edited:
You forgot the pics buddy boyo.

sorry updated, how :soy: is it?

Is that you op ?

4.5 psl, plus you look NT

Looking good man, Great Smile, Seem like a friendly guy

Do you have any special routine for teeth? Because you they mog mine into oblivion :feelsree:

Do you have any special routine for teeth? Because you they mog mine into oblivion :feelsree:
I mean I guess I brush everyday? I never eat anything with sugar (no soda, no candy, etc). I rarely eat processed foods. I also don't mouth breathe in my sleep. tbh I think anyone who never eats sugar/processed foods will have teeth as good as mine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Arre bhai need more pics tbh

Where u from op

You live in fucking Syria?

I thought that shit was constantly in danger ?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 39 and Phad
You look like a friendly, cuddly boyfriend a girl would love to have, but when you're at work, and she's home alone bored on the couch, and she sees this HUNK on Tinder, she'll be bent over within 30 mins while you are giving a work presentation at the office 10 miles away.

But you're not ugly by any means. Just not high T appearing. Have any pics without smiling?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Coping
You look like a friendly, cuddly boyfriend a girl would love to have, but when you're at work, and she's home alone bored on the couch, and she sees this HUNK on Tinder, she'll be bent over within 30 mins while you are giving a work presentation at the office 10 miles away.

But you're not ugly by any means. Just not high T appearing. Have any pics without smiling?
JFL :feelshaha::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Phad
You live in fucking Syria?

I thought that shit was constantly in danger ?
No, but Huddersfield schools are a constant danger to Syrian children :feelskek:

السلام على اهل الشام :incel:
You live there? Just curious, how’s the dating culture there?
Just be alive theory

I asked for ratings of my normal face here already lol. This is why I called this thread rate my cuck face.
https://streamable.com/ddtor

• +1
Reactions: SHARK

This

Just be alive theory

Ooohhh shit that’s you bruh. I remember that video, but U look way different in picture than motion.[/QUOTE]
The main difference is that the lighting is different. My bathroom has shit lighting lol.

Stemcell/10

what kind of stemcell are you?

The fetus kind