Rate my current self after soft-looksmaxxes

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Gimme PSL ratings pls. I've pretty much done all the soft-looksmaxxes that people have suggested to me. I know I need surgery to maximize my ascension tho.

Attachments

• 4pdfcdedbfa21.jpg
    4pdfcdedbfa21.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 20190108_141354.jpg
    20190108_141354.jpg
    970.6 KB · Views: 149
  • qVuuu7X.jpg
    qVuuu7X.jpg
    656.2 KB · Views: 133
4.5-5
Your lower third is strange

4.5-5
Your lower third is strange
Yes and only surgery can fix that. Well I'll try chewing first for the jawline but definitely a sliding genioplasty will be done for recessed chin.

Good job continue
Try to improve your neck posture and your posture in general bro

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
You still haven't gymcelling enough

Looking preety good honestly. Grow more stubble beard.

Run stubble game tbh I think you’d look even better.

Lean bulking will help me I think. Slowly but steadily.

Attachments

• 20190106_192452 (1).jpg
    20190106_192452 (1).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 109
PSL rate pls?
Psl rate is useless until you get your final form
Rates are too random for me, I prefere to use categories like this

Attachments

• 1528107555-lvocm82aqhvy.jpg
    1528107555-lvocm82aqhvy.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 131
I think your average bloke looks like shit: face full of acne, acne scars, beer gut, no muscles, no muscle definition, hair full of dandruff and oh the best part SIMPING LIKE NO TOMORROW. I don't think I'm a slayer, but damn your definition of average doesn't at all match today's everyday reality. Go out and watch.
12979-f673f880fd4df7b65fbc28574f932845.jpg

average lmfao
Psl rate is useless until you get your final form
Rates are too random for me, I prefere to use categories like this
And where do I place on that scale?

Last edited:
PSL 5, try growing a stubble like others said until you get your lower third fixed

PSL 5, try growing a stubble like others said until you get your lower third fixed
This bitch ass stubble has got to be my most autistic part. It grows bigger --> I shave it with my razor set to 7mm --> it disappears again --> vicious cycle. Wish I could castrate my stubble for being illegally autistic.

I think your average bloke looks like shit: face full of acne, acne scars, beer gut, no muscles, no muscle definition, hair full of dandruff and oh the best part SIMPING LIKE NO TOMORROW. I don't think I'm a slayer, but damn your definition of average doesn't at all match today's everyday reality. Go out and watch.

average lmfao

And where do I place on that scale?

Normie mid tier
I'm genetic trash:feelsbadman:

Normie mid tier
I'm genetic trash:feelsbadman:
if I get the sliding genioplasty done, would I ascend to chadlite?

From the front, my recessed chin isn't visible. From the side, 100%. BUT my theory is that I lack optimal forward growth of the face because of the recessed chin. Look at the after pic, wouldn't that result in much more forward growth viewed from the front?

Attachments

• BJ face pred side view.jpg
    BJ face pred side view.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 116
if I get the sliding genioplasty done, would I ascend to chadlite?

From the front, my recessed chin isn't visible. From the side, 100%. BUT my theory is that I lack optimal forward growth of the face because of the recessed chin. Look at the after pic, wouldn't that result in much more forward growth viewed from the front?

Your main issues are the lack of width of your lower third imo andyour hairline
Bad fhwr tbh ngl

Your main issue is the lack of width of your lower third imo
Bad fhwr tbh ngl
does "lack of width of your lower third" result in "bad fhwr"?

does "lack of width of your lower third" result in "bad fhwr"?

yes
and because you have long every third,
long lower third, long midface and long upper third

yes
I wonder, if I had a longer hair on top of the head and would use a fringe hairstyle / haircut, would that put me to upper tier normie? Because it would essentially shorten (illusion but still) my entire face afaik by covering my big forehead.
yes
One more question

I had chronic obstructive sleep apnea in my entire childhood until the end of puberty (I lose 35kg).

Did THAT fuck my face up? I mean, the lack of chronic, low pressure placed on the facial bones resulted in my suboptimal facial development.
So is the obstructive sleep apnea during my childhood to blame?

yes
93279A7C 3240 4634 AA9F 398E186FC5BA
Lower third is not included in fwhr it might give the illusion of a worse one but you could still have a good fwhr with narrow jaw

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2
I wonder, if I had a longer hair on top of the head and would use a fringe hairstyle / haircut, would that put me to upper tier normie? Because it would essentially shorten (illusion but still) my entire face afaik by covering my big forehead.

One more question

I had chronic obstructive sleep apnea in my entire childhood until the end of puberty (I lose 35kg).

Did THAT fuck my face up? I mean, the lack of chronic, low pressure placed on the facial bones resulted in my suboptimal facial development.
So is the obstructive sleep apnea during my childhood to blame?

Maybe
For the second question I don't know I'm just an autistic incel not a mewing expert :feelsbadman:

Maybe
For the second question I don't know I'm just an autistic incel not a mewing expert :feelsbadman:
I dunno if I'm in a better position than you tbh. I've thought about roping so many times so far I really seem to operate under the concept I should do it.

Don’t listen to them psl system only exists on the internet you are chadlite now in my eyes tbh a it’s time for you to slay good hair,frame,skin,and also you look like you got a good personality go to places were a lot of girls and you will slay

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and StudyHacks
Get a tan, maybe? I don't know if you would look better.

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2
Don’t listen to them psl system only exists on the internet you are chadlite now in my eyes tbh a it’s time for you to slay good hair,frame,skin,and also you look like you got a good personality go to places were a lot of girls and you will slay
If only women hadn't fucked my ego up completely by constantly laughing at me in my teenage years when I really looked like genetic trash.
Nowadays I can't even go outside for fear that all the attractive chicks will look at me as subhuman pseudo-male trash.

20190114 145524

Smiling should be enough

Did you do anything to your eyebrows?

Apologize for the fucked up lighting
Did you do anything to your eyebrows?
Yep. I use an eyebrow pencil. I use minoxidil and castor oil in a combo with each other.

holy fuck those nips brah
The fuck is everyone fucking with me regarding my nipples for... leave me alone with these gay ass comments.

The only guy I'd ever get gay for is @arcbrah. I'll find him and marry him. We'll go to Japan for our honeymoon and I'll take his virginity in a forest at Mount Fuji. He'll be the woman of my life.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and RedPilledStemcel
holy fuck those nips brah
Doesn't that happen when your lower pecs aren't as muscular as your upper pecs or something.

The fuck is everyone fucking with me regarding my nipples for... leave me alone with these gay ass comments.

The only guy I'd ever get gay for is @arcbrah. I'll find him and marry him. We'll go to Japan for our honeymoon and I'll take his virginity in a forest at Mount Fuji. He'll be the woman of my life.
How can you get away with this but the second I make a tiny little post about how I want to feed knajjd my cum I get a warning

If only women hadn't fucked my ego up completely by constantly laughing at me in my teenage years when I really looked like genetic trash.
Nowadays I can't even go outside for fear that all the attractive chicks will look at me as subhuman pseudo-male trash.
In high school it happen to me twice and that’s why I’m here even people say I’m handsome but man!! Women these days have high standards (most of them) I really hate high school thots who open their legs for chads

Doesn't that happen when your lower pecs aren't as muscular as your upper pecs or something.
Def not in my case. I only do weighted decline push ups tho, which supposedly mainly work your upper pecs.
In high school it happen to me twice and that’s why I’m here even people say I’m handsome but man!! Women these days have high standards (most of them) I really hate high school thots who open their legs for chads
And that's why I'm a semi-incel nowadays. Aka "I'd not fuck you but not because of your looks" gimme a fucking break bitch I see through their BS.:blackpill:

Def not in my case. I only do weighted decline push ups tho, which supposedly mainly work your upper pecs.
That's probably why. I think you need to workout your lower pecs as much as well but I'm no anatomy expert/barely gymcel.

How can you get away with this but the second I make a tiny little post about how I want to feed knajjd my cum I get a warning
Dunno what things you say but I think they like what I say? I don't do that for comedy tho. Otherwise I'd be Fucking Charlie Chaplin already.

12979-f673f880fd4df7b65fbc28574f932845.jpg
That description fits the ugly guys out there. It's different how we rate here.

average

• +1
Reactions: androidcel